Advantage Sons Of The Rock

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live-scores/scottish-first-division

So it comes down to Sunday. I think I'd marginally prefer Dumbarton, but part of me quite likes (the idea of) a game against THEM and all the baggage that goes with it. Probably a decent crowd too....

Edited by The Earl of Hathaway

Quite enjoyed the game, much better watching football where we actually have to care a bit about the outcome.

Thought Dumbarton played well in the first half , Airdrie shouldve at least equalised although Dumbarton missed a good chance just at the end before the sending off.

Looked like a full house as well

I'm torn between wishing for 4 meaningful games in which to pump the scum or continuing to point and laugh at their failiure to get themselves out of the seaside league.

Given the amount of horrific Fife teams in the league next season, I'm coming down on the side of hoping the scum win so we at teast have 4 games that have a bit of an edge to them.

I'd rather Airdrie came up as they're about the only team outwith the SPL I still feel some genuine antipathy towards.

Plus, I think Airdrie with a couple of additions (rumoured to be talking to Twaddle) could be competitive, whereas Dumbarton would get about 17 points all season... 9 of which would be against us.

Airdrie Utd have a decent ground and a larger support.

Both grounds are relatively close to Glasgow.

Bit more edge to games with Airdrie Utd.

So I'll go for Airdrie Utd, but not too fussed who wins through.

Dumbarton will get shafted near enough every week in the first division. Team full of average seaside league players. Probably still beat us once or twice like shite like Stirling have over the years.

Edited by MWM