Close Season Quiz

potty trained

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was scheduled to take the 6th penalty in the penalty shoot out win v ICT in 2006? It was the Scottish Cup 4th round replay at Firhill on a cold Wednesday night in February (We played Hearts in the next round)

That's a weird one. If I mind correctly we only needed four penalties that night. I'll take a wild guess and assume Adam Strachan would've taken the fifth and our captain fantastic Grant Murray, simply because he was our captain, would've been No 6. :unknw:

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

That's a weird one. If I mind correctly we only needed four penalties that night. I'll take a wild guess and assume Adam Strachan would've taken the fifth and our captain fantastic Grant Murray, simply because he was our captain, would've been No 6. :unknw:

Incorrect.

The 5th was indeed Strachan.

I suppose it might be helpful to eliminate the 4 scorers.

4th was definitely Will Snowdon. I would suspect that first 2 were Mark Roberts and Sean Kilgannon and I would take a guess at the 3rd being Billy Gibson.

Difficult to remember who was left, so I will have to go with one of the dynamic midfield duo, Jimmy Gibson & Darren Brady. Absolutely no idea so will take a punt on Jimmy Gibson.

I suppose it might be helpful to eliminate the 4 scorers.

4th was definitely Will Snowdon. I would suspect that first 2 were Mark Roberts and Sean Kilgannon and I would take a guess at the 3rd being Billy Gibson.

Difficult to remember who was left, so I will have to go with one of the dynamic midfield duo, Jimmy Gibson & Darren Brady. Absolutely no idea so will take a punt on Jimmy Gibson.

Did Ricky gillies not take one of them?