The Document Sent To Sfl Clubs

Fawlty Towers

One more nail in the coffin (if true) relating to an article in the Herald Sport section today

"Charles Green last night submitted the paperwork required for the SFA to process the application by a newco Rangers for membership status, writes Richard Wilson. The documents will be studied on Monday, with the application itself not officially adjudicated on until after the club has been granted a league place."

Standard practice or another bending of the rules - i.e. here's a berth in SFL1/3 even though you're not yey officially a member

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting reading in the comments on rangerstaxcase.com. It would appear that the document was last saved by Neil Doncaster before being sent out.

Also Aberdeen and St.Johnston have said it is nothing to do with them and they had no knowledge of it before it was sent out.

Thats a great blog site , they should really create a proper forum as keeping up with the comments is murder , if you miss it for a day you can never read everything :( Some really good knowledgeable people on a lot of fan sites at the moment. Great to see fans trying to take the game back, hope it leads to the change we all want to see though

It's funny. Rod Petrie was quite outspoken at first about sporting integrity and has since gone very quiet. Now it's reported that he had a secret meeting with Charles Green and was a key figure in drawing up this blackmail threat to the SFL clubs. That'll go down well with the Hibs fans.

I wonder if anyone else was there.

Hi, y'all.

I've just come back from living in Russia where corruption, threats, and tax-dodging are all national sports. But I don't think even they would stand for this. (A few decades ago they would have had an answer.)

I was heading to Firhill on Friday to buy my first Jags' season ticket but the money has gone back to the bank for now.

Thats a great blog site , they should really create a proper forum as keeping up with the comments is murder , if you miss it for a day you can never read everything :( Some really good knowledgeable people on a lot of fan sites at the moment. Great to see fans trying to take the game back, hope it leads to the change we all want to see though

It is a great site, although I have to say that it does have a bit of a Celtic bias and some of their conspiracy theories are laughable. That said, they do come up with some very interesting stuff and there is a lot of legal knowledge there.

It is a great site, although I have to say that it does have a bit of a Celtic bias and some of their conspiracy theories are laughable. That said, they do come up with some very interesting stuff and there is a lot of legal knowledge there.

I believe if the Rangers fans had credited when it first started up and taken action they might have saved their club or at least reduced the damage done to it.