Over To You Ptfc Bod

Trotter

You now have had the meeting, the view of the proposals & a vote to take place next Thursday.

So, Mr Beattie & co, over to you. The fans are waiting. Which way will you be voting - remembering that you as the custodians of our club could possibly kill our club.

Yes or no to Newco in SFL1? No more excuses.

Rumour has it the majority of the 30 club representatives were not best pleased with what they heard today. Im sure the raith chairmen will confirm this soon ( guys turning into a legend )

Would love Beattie to make a statement tonight saying we are voting no but i fear that wont happen.

Also, concerned the vote isnt until next thursday. This gives Sevco plenty of time to meet chairmen and soften them up. Possibly with brown envelopes stuffed with cash.............

What are the chances of the vote becoming a " secret ballot "

Rumour has it the majority of the 30 club representatives were not best pleased with what they heard today. Im sure the raith chairmen will confirm this soon ( guys turning into a legend )

Would love Beattie to make a statement tonight saying we are voting no but i fear that wont happen.

Also, concerned the vote isnt until next thursday. This gives Sevco plenty of time to meet chairmen and soften them up. Possibly with brown envelopes stuffed with cash.............

What are the chances of the vote becoming a " secret ballot "

Even if was a secret ballot, I'm sure Hutton would be telling us who pushed for it. Like you said, a legend.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a vote tonight. Seem to be able to move the goal posts at will.

No vote until next Thursdy. Pretty sure meeting finished now.

Even if was a secret ballot, I'm sure Hutton would be telling us who pushed for it. Like you said, a legend.

No vote until next Thursdy. Pretty sure meeting finished now.

Secret could be a yes/no on a piece of paper. Hutton wouldnt know who voted yes/no

There was a comment on twitter, can't remember who from, that there was a show of hands at the end of the meeting that indicated a vote in favour of them in Div1.

If Thistle vote in favour of this I will be finished with not only Thistle but Scottish football as a whole.

This ^^^^^^

There was a comment on twitter, can't remember who from, that there was a show of hands at the end of the meeting that indicated a vote in favour of them in Div1.

If Thistle vote in favour of this I will be finished with not only Thistle but Scottish football as a whole.

Agree & the longer the silence goes on from Firhill, the more I'm convinced they're going to vote yes or abstain. Either way I'm finished with Thistle if that happens.

Rumour has it, it was Ian Maxwell who attended for Thistle today? Anyone confirm?

I could be wrong but I think that tweet was from Graeme Macpherson and he later clarified to say he was talking about a St Mirren fans meeting. Suffice to say the Buddies have gone down severely in my estimations.

Agree & the longer the silence goes on from Firhill, the more I'm convinced they're going to vote yes or abstain. Either way I'm finished with Thistle if that happens.

Rumour has it, it was Ian Maxwell who attended for Thistle today? Anyone confirm?

Yes, saw Maxy on tv walking into meeting. No quote though.

I wonder if part of th issue might be that Sevco has not yet been approved for SFA membership therefore they should not vote till that's received.....an give them time to threaten everyone or stitch up a deal...?

I also heard today that unless Sevco ar admitted into Div 1 then global warming gets worse and the black death will re-appear....

I wonder if part of th issue might be that Sevco has not yet been approved for SFA membership therefore they should not vote till that's received.....an give them time to threaten everyone or stitch up a deal...?

I also heard today that unless Sevco ar admitted into Div 1 then global warming gets worse and the black death will re-appear....

Pretty sure the SFA said they'll grant the licence after it's decided which league they're in.

I wish all the best to Mr Beattie & a speedy recovery if he's unwell at the moment.

However someone is still making decisions about this. If, as expected, the SPL vote no today then the BoD have run out of time & excuses why they're remaining silent in this issue.

PTFC fans expect something tonight. Yes or no, the custodians shouldn't be stringing us, the fans, along. We all have plans to make or refunds/ bank mandates to stop if they choose yes to newco in SFL1?

We're waiting....

Edited by Trotter