The Scottish Communities League Cup

MerryHell

Last year, the first round was 30th July, so our competitive action started with two cup games (Ramsdens and LC) but this year we still look like we've got a free week between Clyde game and Falkirk game - is the first round of this still due in here? Anybody heard anything about draws etc?

Last year, the first round was 30th July, so our competitive action started with two cup games (Ramsdens and LC) but this year we still look like we've got a free week between Clyde game and Falkirk game - is the first round of this still due in here? Anybody heard anything about draws etc?

I vaguely remember hearing that the LC draw was delayed until the palaver was sorted out. I have a feeling I heard the first round games would also be delayed. Can't remember where I heard this though, sorry.

The seedings apparently....

R1 (Seeded)... Dundee, Falkirk, Hamilton, Livingston, Partick Thistle, Raith, Morton, Ayr, QotS, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stenhousemuir, East Fife

R1 (Unseed)... Forfar, Brechin, Albion Rovers, Stirling, Alloa, Queen's Park, Stranraer, Elgin, Annan, Peterhead, Berwick, Montrose, Clyde, East Stirlingshire, Sevco

The seedings apparently....

R1 (Seeded)... Dundee, Falkirk, Hamilton, Livingston, Partick Thistle, Raith, Morton, Ayr, QotS, Cowdenbeath, Arbroath, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stenhousemuir, East Fife

R1 (Unseed)... Forfar, Brechin, Albion Rovers, Stirling, Alloa, Queen's Park, Stranraer, Elgin, Annan, Peterhead, Berwick, Montrose, Clyde, East Stirlingshire, Sevco

Sevco at Firhill. What an affair that would be, crikey!