Red And Yellow

scotty

No. The home-kit sponsors pay for a signed top. They'll still get that. Why should they get any compensation, because it's not been worn through the season? You pay your money and you take your chance if it's going to be worn.

Correct, but only partly. It's a home-kit. In other words, it gets worn at home games. I don't see any adverts asking folk to pay several hundred quid just for a signed top.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, but only partly. It's a home-kit. In other words, it gets worn at home games. I don't see any adverts asking folk to pay several hundred quid just for a signed top.

So by that logic the away top should be worn 18 times too, at 18 away games. But it doesn't.

Using your own argument away kit sponsors should be compensated too if they don't wear it 18 times.

Personally speaking I find the whole shambles only mildly annoying. I actually quite like the away strip and if we were to get promoted without ever wearing red & yellow, I couldny gie a toss. When we get back to red & yellow and start losing I'll be looking for an immediate return to blue and purple.

My Simon Storey 'away top' from the Nomads sponsorship arrived as a long sleeved XXL home top with the signatures of the squad that had assembled at the start of the following season after Storey's departure. I didn't really care to be honest.

My Simon Storey 'away top' from the Nomads sponsorship arrived as a long sleeved XXL home top with the signatures of the squad that had assembled at the start of the following season after Storey's departure. I didn't really care to be honest.

At least it fitted you! :P

Had a wee look at the Greaves site tonight and they seem to have the red and yellow in stock....

Only limited sizes but they don't have the most popular sizes

maybe Falkirk have complained that they want to wear their home strip?

But what happens if our red and yellow strips have not arrived? If the club has them, we play in the third strip but we have not seen it this season.