Who Do You Want The Jags To Draw In The Ramsden's Semis?

kni

The draw is on Wednesday - http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/september_2012/ramsdens_cup_semi-final_draw

The teams left are Arbroath, Cowdenbeath, Rangers or Queen of the South

My preference would be Arbroath as we have not played them in recent years. However, there is a risk that Rangers could lose tomorrow or in the semi and valuable income could be lost. What do you think?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arbroath at home or away.

Lets keep Sevco for the final! Give us something to look forward!

tbh I would take not being in a final if we actually just won the league. Far more important.

I'd rather not play Zombie Rangers at all. Yes it would be amazing to beat them in the final of a cup at Hampden, but I can't be arsed listening to their fans trying to put us down. Even if we win they'd be going on about how their hoardes of knuckledraggers keep Scottish football afloat, and how we'd be getting a massive payday we wouldn't normally have received.

I only hope Rangers get past QOS and we play them either in the semi or the final. Money counts and if we get a decent amount of money out of them we will be able to strengthen well in January. I am not sure a home match against them would bring such a huge amount of money, especially as the OF do not travel in such numbers as they used to.

Yes, it would be nice to win the cup, but the league is number one priority.

Quite ridiculous that the final is in April.

Bearing that in mind, I reckon the sooner we play Sevco the better. At home.

My priority here is to get to the final, which we've never done and then worry about who we play- and joking about Sevco aside, they're clearly the toughest opponents on paper left in the draw.

The only reason I can see for getting them now is fat Sally may still be in charge, whereas if we did get to the final and play them in April he might he been replaced with someone semi-competent. On the flip side, their squad will be knackered by that stage- I know they have about 45 players but they only seem to be intent on using 12 or 13.

The income of cup competitions should be equally distributed. Earning much money by hosting Rangers by lottery is unfair. The total income should be distributed to all teams in accordance of their progress.

I disagree, all monies earned by each club should be kept by each club.

Rangers away for me ( i can't make the final in April) i would love nothing more than to go into work and give a massive GIRUY. From the 2-0(?) defeat in the cup a few years back i have had to listen to all their pish. Living amongst all these ********* can be painfull at times, but to beat them in their own back yard would be as sweet as anything. I've delayed doing my Rota's in work just in case we get them, so that i can get a flight. Am i right in saying that if we get rangers it will be put back due to the Scotland game on Friday night.

Rangers away for me ( i can't make the final in April) i would love nothing more than to go into work and give a massive GIRUY. From the 2-0(?) defeat in the cup a few years back i have had to listen to all their pish. Living amongst all these ********* can be painfull at times, but to beat them in their own back yard would be as sweet as anything. I've delayed doing my Rota's in work just in case we get them, so that i can get a flight. Am i right in saying that if we get rangers it will be put back due to the Scotland game on Friday night.

It WILL be postponed due to International call-ups.