Owen Coyle Sacked

kni

Owen Coyle and Sandy Stewart - two very decent guys ,both have a great affection for PTFC.

Have been in there Company on many occassions, both always speak highly of Thistle -Sandy is very proud of his Division Two winners Medal he won with the Jags.

Football is all about results ,a few key injuries last Season - especially Stuart Holden tipped the balance to relegation.

Simply didnt manage to regroup in the Championship.

A Club like ours needs as many friends in Football as it can get ,these guys were very much "Thistle minded" so its a blow on many levels notwithstanding the personal level of them loosing there jobs.

As they say - "thats football" the highs are very high ,the lows are very low.

Saddened by the news but not unexpected.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19869286

Terrible news for Bolton fans - "Former Wolves' manager Mick McCarthy is among the front-runners to replace Coyle. Roy Keane, who guided Sunderland to promotion into the Premier League, is also regarded as a possible candidate."

McCarthy is a decent manager at Championship level and I would fancy him to get them into the playoffs this season and, if they dont win the playoffs, then id expect them to challenge for the title next season.

Owen Coyle and Sandy Stewart - two very decent guys ,both have a great affection for PTFC.

Have been in there Company on many occassions, both always speak highly of Thistle -Sandy is very proud of his Division Two winners Medal he won with the Jags.

Football is all about results ,a few key injuries last Season - especially Stuart Holden tipped the balance to relegation.

A Club like ours needs as many friends in Football as it can get ,these guys were very much "Thistle minded" so its a blow on many levels notwithstanding the personal level of them loosing there jobs.

when using a comma, put it at the end of the previous word rather than at the start of the next word.

"medal", rather than "Medal"

"their company", rather than "there Company"

"season", rather than "Season"

"didn't", rather than "didnt"

"football", rather than "Football"

"losing", rather than "loosing"

"their jobs", rather than "there jobs"

"that's", rather than "thats"

when using a comma, put it at the end of the previous word rather than at the start of the next word.

Get a life.

Owen Coyle's 'Thistle minded'? Aye, I've heard he was a member of the same Thistle supporters club as Nacho Novo, Alex Rae, Alan Maitland and Chick Young.

that will be why he offered us Jay Rodriquez on loan from Burnley who signed for Southampton for £7 Million last Season.

As for Alan Maitland he would have managed Thistle in a heartbeat.

Nacho Novo simply scored a lot of Goals against us ,dont think he cared one jot either way about Thistle.

Alex Rae hothead who Thistle Fans wound up.

Mr Young - no comment.

Edited by Jordanhill Jag

that will be why he offered us Jay Rodriquez on loan from Burnley who signed for Southampton for £7 Million last Season.

Take it by that reasoning then that Coyle is also "Stirling Albion minded" as he actually sent Rodriguez to Forthbank on loan?

Owen Coyle being "Thistle minded" is possibly one of the most absurd things I've ever heard on any Thistle forum. Feelings may have mellowed in his retirement but he's still an Airdrie b*stard.

Now then, now then, now then.

I think I fully understood everything that JJ was saying, whether or not it was 100% grammatically bullet-proof. I read a lot of stuff these days written by professors and 'experts' of this or that who don't put an apostrophe or comma out of place in the course of a massive piece of work, BUT I haven't got a feckin clue what they're trying to say.

As an old lecturer said to me a few years back, "language and its use of grammar, spelling and punctuation are only a (collective) vehicle for communicating one's thoughts and ideas". I therefore am inclined to judge (if that's the right word) somebody based on what they're saying or writing rather than whether they are world masters of grammar, spelling and punctuation.

THE END.

Take it by that reasoning then that Coyle is also "Stirling Albion minded" as he actually sent Rodriguez to Forthbank on loan?

Owen Coyle being "Thistle minded" is possibly one of the most absurd things I've ever heard on any Thistle forum. Feelings may have mellowed in his retirement but he's still an Airdrie b*stard.

We were offered his services before Stirling Albion ,for whatever reason we did not take up the offer .

I dont think you will find anyone that can say he has never been anything but positive in any discussion about Partick Thistle ,plus Sandy Stewart is a former player.

At Bolton he also offered loan players at no cost to Thistle.

Did you see this happen?

I'm highly dubious about this incident to be honest.

Nothing else ever compels me to post, apart from people forgetting this incident.

I was 10 yards away from him when he ran off the pitch and spat into the Thistle support. It definitely happened, and definitely should never be forgotten no matter how nicey nice everybody makes the odious twunt out to be.

Maybe he really likes Thistle, but can't stand the supporters? Anyway, the memory of pretty much every goal he scored against us is like a festering open wound in my brain (to mildly understate it) so while I wish him well in future job applications, I'd prefer not to see him up at Firhill. However much 'affection' he has for our club. Airdrie c*nt that he is.

Maybe he really likes Thistle, but can't stand the supporters? Anyway, the memory of pretty much every goal he scored against us is like a festering open wound in my brain (to mildly understate it) so while I wish him well in future job applications, I'd prefer not to see him up at Firhill. However much 'affection' he has for our club. Gobbing Airdrie c*nt that he is.

fixed that for you

Nothing else ever compels me to post, apart from people forgetting this incident.

I was 10 yards away from him when he ran off the pitch and spat into the Thistle support. It definitely happened, and definitely should never be forgotten no matter how nicey nice everybody makes the odious twunt out to be.

Jimmy Sevile was a great wonderful guy (personally not me), until some known facts were revealed. And now for me Owen is …