alamo

I might be wrong but judging by their website could it not be that they have resigned from one board to join the other one they've just set up?

Might be The Herald putting a negative spin on it. I don't see anyone else reporting it...

If I was to take a guess I'd say this from the Courier is fairly accurate http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Sport/Football/article/25608/director-walkout-plunges-dunfermline-into-chaos.html?

I think I'm right in saying Masterton and/or his family effectively own the club while the others resigning have been financing it over the short term. Big questions might be how badly do they need promotion or will promotion bring with it more problems?

Whatever, this can't be that helpful to Pars title challenge especially if they plan in attracting players in the transfer window.

No, it's the Abbey.

Sorry, I'll get my jaekit...

In Japan I had over 100 accounts, but I stopped opening many accounts because that is useless and tiring.

Now I have accounts at RBS and BoS. I am wondering about opening other accounts at Leeds Building Society, Dunfermline Building Society, Yorkshire Building Society, Scottish Building Society, Nationwide Building Society, TESCO Bank, Clysdale etc.

In Japan I had over 100 accounts, but I stopped opening many accounts because that is useless and tiring.

Now I have accounts at RBS and BoS. I am wondering about opening other accounts at Leeds Building Society, Dunfermline Building Society, Yorkshire Building Society, Scottish Building Society, Nationwide Building Society, TESCO Bank, Clysdale etc.

Are you money laundering??? lol

According to P&B Dunfermline apparently asked Falkirk to move their April midweek game to this weekend. Falkirk said no as they have given some of their players a holiday this weekend.

Cashflow can't be great if they are doing that, especially with no home games now until 24th November.

I was slightly concerned about our own cashflow given how few home matches we've had of late coupled with a poor level of visiting support. The cup games with reduced entry charges and split gates don't generate much income.

From what I hear Dunfermline aren't in immediate trouble but are in no position to increase their wage bill in January. I suppose to their credit they aren't exactly doing a Dundee and going all out promotion or bust. Just another club reliant on one source of shareholding (Masterton & family). As has been the case for sometime their major worry is not repaying debt rather managing the debt. I can fully imagine with no further home games till 24th Nov they'll be feeling the pinch. No wonder they wanted to bring the Falkirk game forward.

Does the SFL have rules covering payment of player wages in the manner that the SPL have adopted (usually with reference to Hearts)?

Well I think we will find out pretty soon , given that they havent paid their staff and players this month.

Its about time they faced reality and lower there expections of the SPL dream as it looks like Duff and Duffer could had another new client pretty soon

Who authorised a lot of David Murray's loans from the Bank of Scotland? Ah, that's right, Gavin Masterton, head of handshake banking division.

Who also headed up the Stadia company turning the Scottish grounds to all seaters and bought all the steel required from a certain Murray international metal, whilst also in charge of most of the football clubs overdraft and banking facilities. Conflict of interest, borders on inside dealing I'll scratch your back Davie you scratch mine

Who also headed up the Stadia company turning the Scottish grounds to all seaters and bought all the steel required from a certain Murray international metal, whilst also in charge of most of the football clubs overdraft and banking facilities. Conflict of interest, borders on inside dealing I'll scratch your back Davie you scratch mine

Plus the little matter of loans in the hundreds of millions for Murray International Mints and now-officially-dead-Rangers by letting Murray make up any figure he liked for assets backing the loans. Very cosy indeed.