Amateur Highlights From Yesterday On Youtube

brodieboy

Excellent, thank you!

Did I see it right?: Did O'Donnell start up the move for the 3rd goal in our half, then ran through while Erskine was dribbling his way forward and then collect the pass for the goal? If so, that was brilliant.

Some terrific football there.

Your eyesight has not betrayed you...... Never tire of watching this from any angle, with or without camera-shake.

O'Donnell for me was man of the match yesterday.

The third goal was simply sublime. He starts the move in the right back position, but then has the intelligence to cross over to the space on the left side of the pitch while Erskine drags all the Dunfermline players over to the right.

By the time he received the ball I didn't actually think it was him as he seemed to drift in from the left. Just a brilliant goal, one of a few yesterday!

Anyone think it would be a good idea to run an "unofficial highlights" thread? Those who tend to capture and post videos can update the thread after each match. If I could be bothered I'd collate all the youtube videos posted from yesterday and put them in their own thread.

It might draw the club attention form the SFL who supposedly weren't happy with the guy from http://www.rosscountytactics.com taking PICTURES for his site. Until we're told otherwise, I think we should start the thread...

O'Donnell for me was man of the match yesterday.

The third goal was simply sublime. He starts the move in the right back position, but then has the intelligence to cross over to the space on the left side of the pitch while Erskine drags all the Dunfermline players over to the right.

By the time he received the ball I didn't actually think it was him as he seemed to drift in from the left. Just a brilliant goal, one of a few yesterday!

Thought the same until O'Donnell ran away celebrating. Was sure it was Forbes who was through on goal & was very surprised he took it with his right foot, but it was O'Donnell & what a finish it was!

You needed cheered up after seeing the result? Hard to please or what?

Why is it that there is always a Smart Arse on the Forum. What I meant was that it cheered me up to see the footage of the game . I knew the result

but it is definately a great highlight when we here in Sydney can see the goals unlike you punters who can actually get to the games!

Why is it that there is always a Smart Arse on the Forum. What I meant was that it cheered me up to see the footage of the game . I knew the result

but it is definately a great highlight when we here in Sydney can see the goals unlike you punters who can actually get to the games!

To be fair, AB, I think the comment was made in jest.

Apologies to you Mr A B. In too good a mood, some drink may have been taken as well! Enjoy all the highlights wherever you may find them....

That's a Coopers I owe you when you come over for the Cup Final/League winning celebration next April...

No offence taken Mr Earl but can you make it a VB or Tooheys ? Really though, I'd love a pint of McEwans Export !