Team For Tonight

Dick Dastardly

Can't see any reason for changing anything, other than the keeper. I think that Scully might just get the nod, if he doesn't, then what is the point of having him in the squad. So I would go for

..............................Scully

Muirhead.....Balatoni.....Archibald.....Sinclair

..............Paton.................Forbes

......O'Donnell.........Erskine..........Lawless

..............................Doolan

Smith

Bannigan

Elliot

Murray

McGuigan

I'd pick the exact same outfield team, in the exact same positions. We are going out to attack, like we did v Dunfermline, so why change it?

Scully in goals for me.

Would think so.

Don't believe with three centre backs we need both Murray & Rowson on the bench so maybe Bannigan will replace Rowser.

Glad Alex Neil suspended tho' they did beat Morton without him. I thought without him we'd have won the League cup game in Sept. According to my Accies mate May is now playing well (scored 4 out of their last 6 goals), Wouldn't be surprised to see him man marked.

However, the team on Saturday was picked assuming that Dunfermline Athletic would try to attack, but Hamilton Accies are more likely to adopt the Falkirk approach. That may justify a different approach, perhaps with three up front.

If a team is going to sit back defend then 3 up front won't necessarily help as they can be easily marked. Our usual 1-up-front but with three attacking midfielders who can easily swap positions and be effective wherever they play is more dangerous as defenders find it more difficult to decide who to pick up. And I'd expect Forbes to come forward sometimes and have a pot from distance.

Edited by Mr Bunny

-----------------Smith

Muirhead-----Balatoni-----Archie------Sinclair

O'Donnell-----Paton-----Forbes---------Lawless

--------------Erskine

--------------Doolan

I think he'll go same team as sat with the obvious exception of keeper. Hamilton will probably sit back and defend deep so 442 to add more width to help stretch and draw them out. McGuigan will give us an option to be more direct if it's not working out.