Congratulations To Rangers

CCjag

Just read about their 140th celebrations this weekend.

An amazing achievement.

Is it really only twenty weeks since they were formed?

:hypocrite:

Actually it's really nice of them to celebrate for that liquidated club that can't do it anymore. And they can have the same 140 years of Rangers celebration every year ad infinitum.

I note too they are taking up the cudgels for the liquidated club in taking action against the evil Dundee United for daring to charge their fans half price at a replay after the first game had been abandoned at half time.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Aye, to be honest Rangers and their fans seem to inhabit a parrallel universe to the rest of us. I suppose if it keeps them happ,y one is minded to say who cares. However, it is slightly disturbing that such a large body of their directors. management and supporters espouse a complete counter factual version of events. C'est la vie I suppose.

Edited by stillresigned
  • Like 1

Aye, to be honest Rangers and their fans seem to inhabit a parrallel universe to the rest of us. I suppose if it keeps them happy one is minded to say who cares. However, it is slightly disturbing that such a large body of their directors. management and supporters espouse a complete counter factual version of events. C'est la vie I suppose.

But it's not just about keeping them happy - and out of the way. They have to have their own way. Green and McCoist have spouted stuff that would get guys at other clubs heavily punished but they get no more than the lightest slap on the wrist. If they're trying to throw their weight about in Div 3, imagine what they'll be like if the get back to the SPL.

My only hope is that Green is as big a spiv as I think he is and the h^ns are going to be very disappointed in the results of the big share issue. I don't mean that it won't raise a few million, I mean the money may not go where they hope it's going.

Aye, to be honest Rangers and their fans seem to inhabit a parrallel universe to the rest of us. I suppose if it keeps them happ,y one is minded to say who cares. However, it is slightly disturbing that such a large body of their directors. management and supporters espouse a complete counter factual version of events. C'est la vie I suppose.

It's almost scary how unbelievably stupid their fans are though, they all believe this shit. We all know smart people and thick people, the thick ones are easily led but even the more intelligent Rangers fans I know buy into all of this stuff. People should do PHDs on this kind of thing, it's not too dissimilar from evil dictators brainwashing entire countries.