Dumbarton

Lindau

The sons are definitely the form side in the whole of Britain atm. Airdrie - now only 3 points in front of them with 3 games more played - will be starting to fill their nappies.

I'd love to see the Bankies go down.

They shouldn't even be here anyway as Dumbarton destroyed them in the playoffs.

Are their results down to trying to impress a new manager or is he making positive changes ?

He has changed their system and stopped persisting with 4-4-2. I'd imagine there's an element of the players trying to impress their new manager too.

Some of their players aren't as bad as their results suggested before Murray came in and I didn't think they were the worst team we'd faced this season.

A bit rubbish that it's allocated seating rather than sit where you want. Hopefully no one cares enough about "their seat".

OPINION: I believe they issue tickets with a seat and row number on it to stop them overselling the allocation.

QUESTION: If you adopted a "sit where you want" policy and someone came up to you with the ticket for that seat. Would you move?

OPINION: I believe they issue tickets with a seat and row number on it to stop them overselling the allocation.

QUESTION: If you adopted a "sit where you want" policy and someone came up to you with the ticket for that seat. Would you move?

Why don't you come up and sit on y 'reserved' ST seat at Firhill.

You'll soon find out- whether you wanted to move or not!

Why don't you come up and sit on y 'reserved' ST seat at Firhill.

You'll soon find out- whether you wanted to move or not!

OPINION: Is it a "reserved" seat at Dumbarton if you are allocated it? Your ST seat at Firhill is selected, by you. The seats at Dumbarton were allocated. The question wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Pie of the Month who found it disappointing, so I thought I'd ask.

OPINION: For the record, if it was me I'd definitely move if the person who had the ticket for that seat wanted it, and if my seat is in a good position I'd have no hesitation in "claiming" it. I'd be less eager to if it was in a poorer position but, if challenged by the ticket owner of the seat I had, I would move.

OPINION: Is it a "reserved" seat at Dumbarton if you are allocated it? Your ST seat at Firhill is selected, by you. The seats at Dumbarton were allocated. The question wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Pie of the Month who found it disappointing, so I thought I'd ask.

OPINION: For the record, if it was me I'd definitely move if the person who had the ticket for that seat wanted it, and if my seat is in a good position I'd have no hesitation in "claiming" it. I'd be less eager to if it was in a poorer position but, if challenged by the ticket owner of the seat I had, I would move.

FWIW I requested the seat at Dumbarton in sense of there were bundles of tickets with different rows on the desk & I didn't want Row B!

If someone asked me to move I probably would, it would depend on whether they were being a prick about it.

I'm near the back anyway so it's not as much of an issue for me. It will just end up like Morton though where those who wanted to sing/create some sort of atmosphere will be spread around the support rather than bunched up together which 1. means less noise comes from our support and 2. ends up causing arguments when folk who prefer to sit are behind people who would prefer to stand. It also means that mates with season tickets who went up yesterday to ensure they got tickets will be separate from mates who don't have season tickets who will buy the remaining general sale tickets on Monday which is a bit daft all because people feel they are entitled to a specific seat because it says so on a piece of paper

If someone asked me to move I probably would, it would depend on whether they were being a prick about it.

I'm near the back anyway so it's not as much of an issue for me. It will just end up like Morton though where those who wanted to sing/create some sort of atmosphere will be spread around the support rather than bunched up together which 1. means less noise comes from our support and 2. ends up causing arguments when folk who prefer to sit are behind people who would prefer to stand. It also means that mates with season tickets who went up yesterday to ensure they got tickets will be separate from mates who don't have season tickets who will buy the remaining general sale tickets on Monday which is a bit daft all because people feel they are entitled to a specific seat because it says so on a piece of paper

If you buy a ticket with a certain seat, that's where you sit, end of.

Why should the last person in the ground have to walk about to find the empty seat because some ignorant git sat in their seat.

What a lad of nonsense.

1. There is only around 700 PT fans going so I'd imagine that's not going to be as much of an issue as you think. The ground more or less full & we'll all be tightly packed together. Dumbarton not open air like Morton so noise will carry also.

2. You stand, you're told to sit down at most grounds. That's what happens up & down the place. Sunderland cancelled STs last week as they repeatedly ignored pleas to sit (& they were on the very back row). That's where Jags fans don't realise how lucky they are every other week in North Stand.

You're making assumption that there will be general sale tickets also!

It's 90 minutes, sit down, sing & your mates will likely join in - wherever they are in the ground. You never know maybe a few more will join in also!

• Like 2