Great Start For Jackie Mc

thriller

I for one was delighted to see Jackie get off to a flyer at Tannadice against Sevco 5088.United showed them up to be a dull, shitty third division outfit.Thought the United fans singing was terrific.Absolutely ripped the pish out of the Govan mob.Well done Jackie and good luck in the future.

• Like 2

I for one was delighted to see Jackie get off to a flyer at Tannadice against Sevco 5088.United showed them up to be a dull, shitty third division outfit.Thought the United fans singing was terrific.Absolutely ripped the pish out of the Govan mob.Well done Jackie and good luck in the future.

Glad they beat the blue mob, but happy for jackie to lose every other game this season.

Edited by Tinyman

Glad they won but they were only playing a manky Div 3 mob. I enjoyed Ian Black's red card more.

How Wallace is in the Scotland squad is absolutely beyond me.

I've been arguing with rangers fans who have actually called him the best left back in Britain and saying there is no better left back for Scotland. All I could say was, oh dear!

• Like 1

That was great to watch, especially when Rangers pressed the self destruct button in the final 10 minutes. Quite how anyone in that team is anywhere near the national squad is beyond me.

Very pleased for Jackie, he's still the consumate professional and I wish him well.

I've been arguing with rangers fans who have actually called him the best left back in Britain and saying there is no better left back for Scotland. All I could say was, oh dear!

:lol:

I know football is a game of opinions, but the best left back in Britain? Come on! I can only assume the likes of Leighton Baines, Ashley Cole and Aaron Sinclair don't exist is their mad little world.

Felt awful when they started singing Jackie's name. Not going to lie.

I know what you mean. It's almost like seeing an ex with someone else. :(

Fcuk Jackie!!!!! He'll get found out soon enough :happy2:

Personally I don't give a monkeys what he does in Dundee. I'm still very disappointed how he left us right in the middle of a season the first time someone waves some money in front of him.

And as for a good start? Beating a poor 3rd divsion team full of youngesters - yeah: some achievement that is.

• Like 2

I think Strachan chose Wallace to try to keep Sevco fans on his side, but it could backfire on him. His performance yesterday showed that he should get nowhere near the national team. Playing in Div 3 seems to have taken all of their ex-SPL players down to that level of performance

Good start?

Not sure he had anything to do with it.

Russell's interview last night when asked about the goal in 15secs said 'well usually...'

McNamara himself said he'd only had 2 training sessions & the long ball for the 1st is something we haven't seen this season.

I also think we'd have beaten that Sevco mob - at home!!

Macjag: Spill. Can't say that then nothing else.