Hamilton On Tuesday And Airdrie On Saturday

p12tfc

This time next week the league could look a whole lot better for us. If , and i appreciate if is a big word in football , we can pick up six points from Tuesday at home to accies and Saturday at home to Airdrie then the worst we will be is 5 points behind Morton. Next Saturday Morton travel to east end park. Now its clear to see the pars are in freefall at the moment but east end park is never an easy place to go. Were Morton to slip up the by this time next week we could only be 2 or 3 points behind with two games in hand.

So lets all get along on Tuesday and Saturday and get rigjt behind the guys from the first whistle and lets start putting the pressure on Morton with a big 3 points!!

This time next week the league could look a whole lot better for us. If , and i appreciate if is a big word in football , we can pick up six points from Tuesday at home to accies and Saturday at home to Airdrie then the worst we will be is 5 points behind Morton. Next Saturday Morton travel to east end park. Now its clear to see the pars are in freefall at the moment but east end park is never an easy place to go. Were Morton to slip up the by this time next week we could only be 2 or 3 points behind with two games in hand.

So lets all get along on Tuesday and Saturday and get rigjt behind the guys from the first whistle and lets start putting the pressure on Morton with a big 3 points!!

Im Going LMG will be in the jail by then !

6pts a must out of theese 2games and we really need to start winning away from home as well .Morton are on a run at the moment that usualy ends in promotion.I fear what will happen to us if we dont go up as i think we will lose our best players and we dont even know who the manager will be.

Looking at the positives, we got exactly what I hoped for yesterday - a point.

Tuesday night should see us have more of the ball and be under less pressure as long as we can keep May quiet. Same against Airdrie.

Surely Morton can't continue their formidable away run?!

So even if they get a point next week, We should still make good ground on them over the next 7 days.

I can understand why he played Murray yesterday but he did let us and himself down, big time. Won't he face a lengthy suspension now considering that was his 3rd red of the season?

Looking at the positives, we got exactly what I hoped for yesterday - a point.

Tuesday night should see us have more of the ball and be under less pressure as long as we can keep May quiet. Same against Airdrie.

Surely Morton can't continue their formidable away run?!

So even if they get a point next week, We should still make good ground on them over the next 7 days.

I can understand why he played Murray yesterday but he did let us and himself down, big time. Won't he face a lengthy suspension now considering that was his 3rd red of the season?

Let's hope so. Around a season and half would be appropriate, I think.

Auld jag is right in that we need to start putting pressure on Morton. However, I still think we are on track. Away from home we have averaged a point a game, I think, and have lost only 3 points at home. I am still positive. We didn't play very well yesterday, but still got a point against our nearest rivals

• Like 3