Alan Archibald - Manager Of The Month

G SUS

Well done Archie. Let's hope that the curse of the award doesn't happen and we don't lose our next game.

He received his award during the week; it's just that the news was embargoed until today. Pity that some newspapers don't appear to understand what an embargo is and printed the news through the week.

Anyway, yesterday's game was his first after the award.

• Members

Fantastic stuff. Is Archie the first Manager ever to get the award as either an interim or as a first time Manager in his first month of management?

Noticed Scott McKenzie helping with the pre-match coaching at Greenock (I think it was?) earlier in the month and wondered who he was. Welcome to the Club Scott.

I always thought that once an embargo was broken by one person, everyone else is then entitled to run the story with no fear of being reprimanded. I could be, and most certainly am, wrong though.

You could well be right on that.

Me, I'll stick with the embargo set by Irn-Bru and/or the PR company just to keep ourselves right.

The embargo has been broken on every award that has come our way so far this season though which is frustrating.

You could well be right on that.

Me, I'll stick with the embargo set by Irn-Bru and/or the PR company just to keep ourselves right.

The embargo has been broken on every award that has come our way so far this season though which is frustrating.

It's cos we're Box Office.