Raith V Thistle

The Cup

Another big game for Thistle.

Raith's form hasn't been great and I think taking 3 points here to go top of the league is very achievable.

Graham is obviously a good player so it will take another solid performance from the defence and Craig to take his chances.

Mon the Jags,

Cant see it being on to be honest!

I agree, I believe the weather forecast is for more of the same tomorrow. Unless there is a totally unexpected change in the weather, I don't see the game going ahead. Given the authorities etc are aware of the situation surely an early decision must be made to avoid needlessly inconveniencing supporters, but maybe not going by football's track record in this country. TBH I for one would not relish sitting in freezing temperatures for a couple of hours, it was bad enough on Saturday.

I really hope Dunfermline survive, as i know a few Dunfy fans. If they were to go though, why aren't unplayed fixtures considered walkovers? Surely this would be a better solution in the second half of the season? I can understand if it's early in the season why you would simply expunge their matches from the league table, but when the other nine teams have put in many many hours playing against Dunfermline, it would be unfair to take away their points.

I really hope Dunfermline survive, as i know a few Dunfy fans. If they were to go though, why aren't unplayed fixtures considered walkovers? Surely this would be a better solution in the second half of the season? I can understand if it's early in the season why you would simply expunge their matches from the league table, but when the other nine teams have put in many many hours playing against Dunfermline, it would be unfair to take away their points.

Say they go bust with 6 games to go, why is it fair to give the remaining 6 teams an extra 3 points, when 3 teams have had to play them(and may not have won)?

The only fair way to do it is to expunge their results, which will unfortunately cost us 2 points in the title battle.

I think they'll limp to the end of the season, then end up going under.