Attendance V Cowdenbeath(Wed)

stillresigned

Just saw the attendance figure of 716 on the official site, is this right? If that's right then that's appalling, especially for the brand of football we're playing. I have to admit I wasn't there myself, as I was dying with the cold, but I will be there on Saturday. I appreciate that for many valid reasons not everyone can make away games, but it is surely incumbent on all Thistle fans to pull out all the stops to make it on April 7th against Morton. The quality and consistency of this Partick Thistle team deserve IMO your support and as big an audience as possible. Come on lads and lassies, Scotland are rubbish, Sevco are sh*t, but we're top of the league and we've got to shout it out loud and proud Partick Thistle are back!

Just saw the attendance figure of 716 on the official site, is this right? If that's right then that's appalling, especially for the brand of football we're playing. I have to admit I wasn't there myself, as I was dying with the cold, but I will be there on Saturday. I appreciate that for many valid reasons not everyone can make away games, but it is surely incumbent on all Thistle fans to pull out all the stops to make it on April 7th against Morton. The quality and consistency of this Partick Thistle team deserve IMO your support and as big an audience as possible. Come on lads and lassies, Scotland are rubbish, Sevco are sh*t, but we're top of the league and we've got to shout it out loud and proud Partick Thistle are back!

500+ jags midweek in a cold shithole is perfectly acceptable..hats off to all that went :thumbsup2:

500+ jags midweek in a cold shithole is perfectly acceptable..hats off to all that went :thumbsup2:

More than acceptable given the venue, postponement, abandonment and weather!!

I hope that guys who cleared the pitch got a bonus for their efforts.

Our away support has been superb all season , including last night, so don't criticise !! When we get into the SP Hell we wont have to go to these sh***y grounds on a night arranged by the numpties at hampden but the fact that we outnumber most support at our games gives me reason to applaud the fans and after all no-one can claim to have seen every game live this season, just concentrate on yourself and make sure you are there as part of the 12th man !! C'mon the champions !!!

I would liked to have gone, but it looked impossible to get a bus back to Dundee at a reasonable time - more like waiting three hours in the freezing cold of Cowdenbeath. Anyway, I was almost positive the game would be called off anyway! 500 Jags fans is a great turn out for a miserable Wednesday in the back end of beyond.

Wasn't intending to cast aspersions in any way on our traveling support, tbh was just shocked that a First Division game could be so poorly supported. If anything I meant to highlight the lack of support for Cowdenbeath. In all honestly with one or two exceptions, I struggle to understand how many of our opponents survive as half of them have hardly any supporters.

Was a good atmosphere, one of the best on the road this season. Players were very impressed according to their social media posts.

Kincardine Bridge was open. Due to some poor navigating the promotion van took a trip over the Forth Road bridge on the way back :(