Where Is "the Man" ?

ian_mac

Fair play to the man and greenton for coming back on here today and posting fair summaries. As stated by others about greenton, we should welcome anyone who will enter into reasoned debate with us. That is more than some other posters are willing to do, which I might disagree with, but within reason we can all post whatever we like. The beauty of free speech.

Well said, I've actually quite enjoyed The Man and his blurred outlook on all things Greenock Morton. Greenton is probably just looking for an excuse to join our ranks. Way too sensible and the fact that he now resides in Glasgow pretty much tells you something!

Not the most entertaining of games, but credit to you for sticking away your only chance and almost effectively ending our challenge.The worst Airdrie side i have ever seen will be crushed by yourselves on Sat whilst i think we will really struggle to muster a win after last nights result.

Too many of our players were mia last night, Hardie, Tidser, McMenamin, McLaughlin all gash, the desire & hunger was more apparent from yourselves than us & that was unacceptable.

Your recent results & league form would suggest that you will be worthy champs sooner rather than later, i will offer my congratulations then.

Gutted.

Ah - there he is!

Glad you posted. I hope you and your esteemed manager have learned a lesson in diplomacy this season. The continuing arrogance and delusions of grandeur have only made our players more determined to make you look as stupid as you do now. So many of your posts basically ended with "we will definitely, without doubt, 100% win the league". Wouldn't surprise me if some of your posts were printed out and pinned on the dressing room wall.

The arrogance and continuing assumption that we had no chance of winning our games in hand is the main reason you are where you are.

The worst Airdrie side i have ever seen will be crushed by yourselves on Sat whilst i think we will really struggle to muster a win after last nights result.

I hope so as I'd rather have our first chance of winning the league at home to Raith Rovers than Falkirk away.

Edited by H Wragg

Ah - there he is!

Glad you posted. I hope you and your esteemed manager have learned a lesson in diplomacy this season. The continuing arrogance and delusions of grandeur have only made our players more determined to make you look as stupid as you do now. So many of your posts basically ended with "we will definitely, without doubt, 100% win the league". Wouldn't surprise me if some of your posts were printed out and pinned on the dressing room wall.

The arrogance and continuing assumption that we had no chance of winning our games in hand is the main reason you are where you are.

Whit ! ? !

You drew one of the games in hand & should've lost the other one.

We are where we are because we dropped points & lost games that we should've won, namely Dumbarton at the turn of the year,Cowden & more recently Raith.

"You'll drop points in ure games in hand then we'll do you . . . . . again "

"lets not kid ourselves , you lot are shitting yer pants."

"Roll on the 10th of April , until we ride you again."

"No mention of the league at all which suggests that you all know your challenge is all but over !"

"The league is ours . . . . . . . . . End of.

Enjoy the chase :tongue2:"

Keep posting! You're like our very own Idiot Savant ... but without the savant part.

Morton were only where they were due to their direct results against thistle. If we had won one of those the league would be over. We've been better against the other teams so would say we are worthy winners. As is the case for any league winner.

Morton were only where they were due to the fact that we had games postponed. Once the games were played we bounced right back to the top.

[/b][/u]

Whit ! ? !

You drew one of the games in hand & should've lost the other one.

We are where we are because we dropped points & lost games that we should've won, namely Dumbarton at the turn of the year,Cowden & more recently Raith.

You've made my night sir. You are the sevco of this forum - the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought the only downside of winning last night was that we would never hear from you again. Delighted to have been proved wrong though - evey word you type is making last nights victory all the sweeter!

There is another thread asking what we should call the north stand. After tonight I think "the man stand" would get a few votes on here!

Was there ever a point in the entire season where Morton were top on merit?

I remember having a few diddies on my twitter a few weeks after new year giving it attitude when I pointed out that they hadn't extended their lead at the top when we didn't play the same day.

Fannies the lot of them.

Ah young man, young man!

Cappielow must have been a scene of abject misery when news of our late goals came through.

Although my sources tell me that you yourself were facedown in Sawdust in the Norseman at the time.

Have we now heard the last of you oh great friend? History tells us that you won't be able to resist one last shot at winding us up. But now the situation, I fear, is too much for even your good self to cope with.

Hopefully someone can collect all your posts together in order for the club to sell as a book!