Link To Tag

Willjag

Does anyone know if the benefit of the dowloadable matchday programme is ready to be launched as of the next home game?

I'd sign up for the 2nd option just for that as I'd quite like to be able to keep a digital copy as I don't always manage to pick one up at the game but that's the only benefit I'd really want it for so don't want to pay if it's not happening any time soon.

No problem - if you (or anyone else) have time it'd be good to see the evidence to show me why it's a worthwhile cause.

Thanks to the representatives of these potential federations coming together, the Thistle fans who use the North Stand, were able to remain there.

Without a meeting of The Federation and The Club, the layout of where home fans are seated, And I include all Jackie Husband stand users in that, would have been decided without true fan consultation.

Infact the status quo remained, due to The Federation choosing it as the best option of three.

ETA can I suggest that admin move Federation related discussion to a separate thread?

As the Federation and TAG are two completely different topics.

Edited by potty trained

Received my intro email and followed the link to register.

My ST number and access code were pre-populated. I hadn't received the access code via email, as suggested. Clicked to complete transaction, but the confirmation page is just a blank page. No transaction complete, page.

I haven't received a confirmation email, to confirm transaction complete.

I assume it is.

I just tried several times and didn't get far, so have given up. I'm a technophile and a geek so I know what I'm doing and this is sloppy.

Received my intro email and followed the link to register.

My ST number and access code were pre-populated. I hadn't received the access code via email, as suggested. Clicked to complete transaction, but the confirmation page is just a blank page. No transaction complete, page.

I haven't received a confirmation email, to confirm transaction complete.

I assume it is.

I noticed yesterday when filling in my password that selecting the 'send password reminder' button doesnt involve answering any security questions or inputing any further info other than the PIN number. On doing this the page then reveals what email address the reminder will be sent to. Essentially if you put in a four digit number you will know the email address of the person who 'owns' that PIN and their password will be reset.

This isn't right and is probably against Data Protection rules.

I just tried several times and didn't get far, so have given up. I'm a technophile and a geek so I know what I'm doing and this is sloppy.

Haven't received an email and have no idea what the password, that I selected 18 months ago but have never used, is. Tried a few options, unsuccessfully, and got a message saying user name was correct but password was wrong. I hadn't entered a user name and the field was blank. Emailed the club last night and, of course, have heard nothing from them.

Why oh why do the club consistently f*ck this up.

Haven't received an email and have no idea what the password, that I selected 18 months ago but have never used, is. Tried a few options, unsuccessfully, and got a message saying user name was correct but password was wrong. I hadn't entered a user name and the field was blank. Emailed the club last night and, of course, have heard nothing from them.

Why oh why do the club consistently f*ck this up.

Your TAG user name and password aren't used to register. It's your season ticket number and an access code.

The pre-populated access code I had was a 16(?) character code split on blocks of 4. A mix of letters and numbers.

ETA just noticed you can register using either ST number or TAG ID.

Edited by potty trained

Your TAG user name and password aren't used to register. It's your season ticket number and an access code.

The pre-populated access code I had was a 16(?) character code split on blocks of 4. A mix of letters and numbers.

Thanks pt. I haven't been sent an access code and club have not yet responded to my email.

All very unclear. As a season ticket holder I received an email but there was no link in this. If I am happy with my automatic free TAG Core Package do I require to do anything at all?

There should be a red box part way down email . Click to take you through process where you get the option to upgrade to TAG plus. If you do nothing you are still automatically in core TAG .

Hopefully you will receive it soon. Do you receive Club emails from Kirsty McKee? All club mail re hospitality and sponsorship, I receive, comes for her email address.

Have never had an email from the club. I suspect that they have not got my email address right. Have emailed them to check. Awaiting reply.

Have never had an email from the club. I suspect that they have not got my email address right. Have emailed them to check. Awaiting reply.

Fill in your Details here:

https://ptfc.co.uk/tag/account/login

And The Club will send you a new password. They don't say when to expect your new password, I don't think.

Edited by potty trained

I had no problem following the reset password route. If you can't remember your details, perhaps try looking for your original email from 16 months ago, assuming your email inbox is as disorganised as mine.

PT, I did receive a confirmation email, but I'm a non ST holder signing up for core. Did you just go for what is included with the ST? If so then perhaps that's why. I'd have thought you would still get one though.

sooo... process seems a little complicated but here's my experience. I'd registered when it "launched" and requested a specific number, but didnt receive any confirmation.

So yesterday I tried the link, but discovered I needed a "TAG discount code" to register - I hadn't been sent that and it wasnt pre-populated so I phoned the office and got an email with it about 40 minutes later.

When registering, you get asked to pick a Unique TAG number - I tried the one I thought I'd reserved but it wasn't available, so tried lots of different ones (9) until I finally got one that was available. If you pick one thats been taken it just gives you an error message to say (something like) Incorrect details ... but does give suggestions

You should then get an email to say "thanks for creating your TAG account" - to start using you need to "complete your order" AND verify your email address by entering your TAG number, email address and a unique 16-digit code.

The code I was sent to verify my email address didnt work (error was wrong code)

I managed to complete my order (its like a shopping checkout - you need to "buy" your membership & pay for it - either £0 or the £60/ monthly option) and you should then get an email confirming that you've added your subscription to your account and you need to signin to your TAG account to see whats on offer. There's also then ANOTHER email to confirm your order number, which items you purchased, cost and the order status.

I've then tried to sign into my TAG account, but can't because it gives an error for "wrong password". I've asked to reset my password, but it asks for a username (?) - I've tried my TAG number and my email address, but havent yet received a new password or a reset link - that was an hour ago

Forget to add: you've got until 14th September to pick your TAG number. After that ST holders will be automatically signed up to a core membership and you'll be allocated a random TAG number

Edited by davemains
  • Like 1

then tried to sign into my TAG account, but can't because it gives an error for "wrong password". I've asked to reset my password, but it asks for a username (?) - I've tried my TAG number and my email address, but havent yet received a new password or a reset link - that was an hour ago

Forget to add: you've got until 14th September to pick your TAG number. After that ST holders will be automatically signed up to a core membership and you'll be allocated a random TAG number

i also am stuck at 'username' can't remember having chosen one, and nothing on previous e-mails from club :(

sooo... process seems a little complicated but here's my experience. I'd registered when it "launched" and requested a specific number, but didnt receive any confirmation.

So yesterday I tried the link, but discovered I needed a "TAG discount code" to register - I hadn't been sent that and it wasnt pre-populated so I phoned the office and got an email with it about 40 minutes later.

When registering, you get asked to pick a Unique TAG number - I tried the one I thought I'd reserved but it wasn't available, so tried lots of different ones (9) until I finally got one that was available. If you pick one thats been taken it just gives you an error message to say (something like) Incorrect details ... but does give suggestions

You should then get an email to say "thanks for creating your TAG account" - to start using you need to "complete your order" AND verify your email address by entering your TAG number, email address and a unique 16-digit code.

The code I was sent to verify my email address didnt work (error was wrong code)

I managed to complete my order (its like a shopping checkout - you need to "buy" your membership & pay for it - either £0 or the £60/ monthly option) and you should then get an email confirming that you've added your subscription to your account and you need to signin to your TAG account to see whats on offer. There's also then ANOTHER email to confirm your order number, which items you purchased, cost and the order status.

I've then tried to sign into my TAG account, but can't because it gives an error for "wrong password". I've asked to reset my password, but it asks for a username (?) - I've tried my TAG number and my email address, but havent yet received a new password or a reset link - that was an hour ago

Looks like a race against time, then