Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

But where the shop is located it really isnt walkable. The taxi driver agreed with me to claim the travel expenses back. Anyway the taxi charged £4.

How exactly is it not walkable?

Hold on, my apologies. Just saw that the taxi driver agreed with you, that changes everything of course.

Your original point about the shop being closed is valid but the rest of your argument is a crock of shit.

Went to the shop in port dundas today arriving at 12.15 to see it was closed even though it says on the website it's open till 1pm on Saturday's. Was absolutely raging as I got the subway from partick to cowcaddens and then a taxi from there to the shop as the shop is located in such an awkward location to get to. Considering I've spent over £150 in there before I'm absolutely fuming with them. Will be sending them my subway tickets and taxi receipt in order to get a refund and won't be going back there again unless I get this and an apology.

crying-girl.jpg

I can't help thinking the club is missing out on money by having such a limited number of items for sale online. Apart from the tops and hoodies etc, and the teddy, mug and keyring/trolley token thing, there's nothing else. What about some wee bits and pieces? Pens, tax disc holders, scarves, hats, plain (non Joma) Thistle t-shirts, wallets..... Surely there must be some money to be made out of things like that?

I went to the club shop at the stadium to buy a scarf .... Was told we don't sell them buy one from the street sellers!!

Generaly the 1st thing a kid wants when starting to attend regularly and we don't sell them, thats unbelievable, so instead of fixing the problem (Start selling scarfs) we wash our hands of it (Buy from the street vendor), so glad the club is rolling in cash these days that even if it was only £100 to be made we don't need it.

All these lost oportunities are going to come back and bite us sooner or later

I went to the club shop at the stadium to buy a scarf .... Was told we don't sell them buy one from the street sellers!!

I got told the same at the Dundee U game when i was looking for a 1st Div champions scarf. I couldn't believe it. The shop said they couldn't compete with the street sellers

For TTL to make any money the scarves would be far more expensive than what the street sellers sell at. I can completely understand why they don't try and compete.

Agree the club should be allowed to sell trinkets etc.

St mirrens deal with JD sports allows the club to stock tat via provan sports, same as Motherwell I believe.

However we gave TTL the club shop so where would we carry these lines.

Decent prices? I'm willing to put money on, if TTL had started selling scarves at a tenner, you more than anyone would be on here greeting like a wean vowing to buy your scarf for a fiver from a street vendor.

ETA I take it you are aware if how much it costs TTL to source scarves, their estimated sell quantities and profit margin? Otherwise I'm unsure how you deem my statement to be nonsense.

Edited by potty trained

Is there anyone outside the ground these days selling badges or scarves? I don't remember anyone for years. But I walk in from the Canal end so I probably miss them if they're down the city end. I'd like a Champions scarf if they're still sold.

That's an absolute joke. We must be one of the only professional football clubs that doesn't sell a scarf in the club shop now. The range at the joma outlet is also a joke - over priced strips and about three non clothing items for sale.

At least greaves committed themselves to the club and produced a decent range of items which I'm sure most folk would have spent money on over the years. I know I bought various items for both myself and the kids.

Now if I want a wooly hat for myself or a junior scarf or any other presents that would do for kids birthdays/christmas, can I get it? NO!!

Surely both the club and Joma are missing out on revenue here.

That's an absolute joke. We must be one of the only professional football clubs that doesn't sell a scarf in the club shop now. The range at the joma outlet is also a joke - over priced strips and about three non clothing items for sale.

At least greaves committed themselves to the club and produced a decent range of items which I'm sure most folk would have spent money on over the years. I know I bought various items for both myself and the kids.

Now if I want a wooly hat for myself or a junior scarf or any other presents that would do for kids birthdays/christmas, can I get it? NO!!

Surely both the club and Joma are missing out on revenue here.

It's a disgrace!!! Why don't you contact the club instead of greeting like a big girl on a forum?

Is there anyone outside the ground these days selling badges or scarves? I don't remember anyone for years. But I walk in from the Canal end so I probably miss them if they're down the city end. I'd like a Champions scarf if they're still sold.

There are a couple of street vendors down the bottom end on matchdays. Can't say I've paid too much attention to what they're selling so can't say if there's championship scarf or not.

For TTL to make any money the scarves would be far more expensive than what the street sellers sell at. I can completely understand why they don't try and compete.

Agree the club should be allowed to sell trinkets etc.

St mirrens deal with JD sports allows the club to stock tat via provan sports, same as Motherwell I believe.

However we gave TTL the club shop so where would we carry these lines.

We should have copied the St Mirren and Motherwell model, same sized clubs, their selection of hats scarfes etc is excellent, we took the easy option and gave TTL the shop

You're greeting like a big girl. Plus your post is so full of holes, misinterpretations, falusy and idiocy.

But dont let that get in the way.

Infact write an email to the club and TTL, they'll set you right.

Please accept my apologies for greeting like a big girl and being an idiot. Next time il try to construct a post to the required standard.

All I was trying to get across, agreeing with a pevious post, was the fact that its a poor show we have no scarfs on sale at the club shop. We also have a very limited (in my opinion) selection available from our current suppliers.

Decent prices? I'm willing to put money on, if TTL had started selling scarves at a tenner, you more than anyone would be on here greeting like a wean vowing to buy your scarf for a fiver from a street vendor.

ETA I take it you are aware if how much it costs TTL to source scarves, their estimated sell quantities and profit margin? Otherwise I'm unsure how you deem my statement to be nonsense.

How would you know what I would do? In fact, I never buy from street vendors if there is official merchandise available. It's you who is the wean who greets when TTL is criticised on here. It is clear from your aggressive approach to such criticism that you are the company's shill on here.

Why should it be more expensive for TTL to source scarves than Motherwell and other clubs? Are Motherwell selling their merchandise at a loss? Did Greaves lose money on their hats and scarves? When you answer these questions, we may take more seriously. However, I suspect that you will resort to more childish name calling.

Edited by kni

To be honest kni, the majority of my posts haven't been defending TTL, but infact correcting folks mistakes and exaggerations, but if it really is such an issue as you believe, why not email them?

The problem I have is, there is a minority of keyboard warriors on here hiding behind aliases sniping at everything and anything, and doing the sum total of fck all about it other than greet on here.

^ This is a fans' forum. They are entitled to ask why the club shop is not stocking basic items that are available in other clubs' shops. Being aggressive and calling them greeting weans is disrespectful. It also reflects badly on you and TTL whom you seem to be representing.

^ This is a fans' forum. They are entitled to ask why the club shop is not stocking basic items that are available in other clubs' shops. Being aggressive and calling them greeting weans is disrespectful. It also reflects badly on you and TTL whom you seem to be representing.

I'm not and never have represented TTL, I have used my knowledge of being involved in choosing some of the range to assist folk, correct others and advise.

You are right it is a forum... But who are folk asking for an answer on here? Why not ask TTL or the club, rather than spout misinformed nonsense that folk who view the thread could take, incorrectly, as gospel.