Tuesday

Jagsman

I'm going to really enjoy this one even more than previous promotions.There were times , mainly during the DC reign , I thought ,"that's it we'll never again be in the top flight" but what JMac started Archie's finishing in style.

Looking at Airdire yesterday , that could so easily have been us In that state.Your only ever a stupid board decision a duff signing or a stupid appointment away from be coming an Airdire.

And how would you feel if you were a Clydebank fan seeing what they fuds shut down the Bankies for.

• Like 1

What will the team be? It's great how everytime a player comes on as sub they do well and it's difficult to leave them out. Probably a tad tough on Craigen but I think Forbes is a very underrated player. Love his passing and dead balls.

-----------------------------Fox-----------------------------

O'Donnel-------Dowie---------Balatoni---------Sinclair

-----Bannigan-----------Welsh------------Forbes-------

-----Lawless-------------Doolan------------Erskine-----

Daniels, Archibald, Elliot, Craigen, Craig

Definitely fancy Erskine, lawless and Doolan all to start. I see this as a game that the Jags should go out with confidence, try to knock the ball around at pace and play to their strengths (mind you, Forbes... Embarrassment of riches). For all that it could be a huge night, I feel there's actually less pressure than there's been for a long while, so I'm hoping to see the Jags outplaying the opposition with good football, as well as the commitment that's been so obvious in recent weeks. Having said that, if we win one-nil will a goal that goes in off somebody's arse I'll be equally delighted.

What will the team be? It's great how everytime a player comes on as sub they do well and it's difficult to leave them out. Probably a tad tough on Craigen but I think Forbes is a very underrated player. Love his passing and dead balls.

-----------------------------Fox-----------------------------

O'Donnel-------Dowie---------Balatoni---------Sinclair

-----Bannigan-----------Welsh------------Forbes-------

-----Lawless-------------Doolan------------Erskine-----

Daniels, Archibald, Elliot, Craigen, Craig

This looks good to me.

Barely been able to do any work today, especially the past couple of hours.

Can't wait. Just had a horrible thought of what happens if we don't win. First time it came in my mind, the unthinkable. 100% sure of a win tonight though Raith will do everything they can to stop us. Surely winning the league infront of our own fans is enough to push them over the finish line.

Barely been able to do any work today, especially the past couple of hours.

Can't wait. Just had a horrible thought of what happens if we don't win. First time it came in my mind, the unthinkable. 100% sure of a win tonight though Raith will do everything they can to stop us. Surely winning the league infront of our own fans is enough to push them over the finish line.

The last two times we've won it we did so away from home (I think). Wouldn't it be fitting that after Morton were slagging off our away form all season we could clinch it in an away match. Would the trophy get presented tonight if we win? I'd rather it was at the Dunfermline game as I'll be there and with it being a Saturday there could be an even bigger turn out.