Buchanan Scores V Clyde

Camallain

It's not as bad a goal as some folk have been making out. Buchanan was at a hell of a tight angle and running away from goal, after going past the keeper. In my opinion his balance would have been well off,and the only thing he could do was try placing it. This he did very effectively!! In fact he almost reverse passed it into the goal.

It's not as bad a goal as some folk have been making out. Buchanan was at a hell of a tight angle and running away from goal, after going past the keeper. In my opinion his balance would have been well off,and the only thing he could do was try placing it. This he did very effectively!! In fact he almost reverse passed it into the goal.

:thumbsup2:

It was good finish from a tight angle. Beggars can't be choosers!

for a guy getting pelters for a scrappy finish i think (certainly from that angle) it was more like an excellently well thought out and executed finish.

Agreed. At the game I thought the defenders had let it go through their legs but it goes behind them and in at the far post. Lead up to the goal looked better than I remembered too.

Watched the clip again and again and there is a hint of offside , anyone agree ?

Hint yes, offside, no. Thought at the time he was just on, maybe level. I also thought from the back of the Shed that when Buchanan played the ball it went straight across the 6 yards box before running down a hill or something and into the net...this footage shows that not to be the case tho.

at first i though Liam has sclaffed it, but from this footage, it looks like good finnish.

still it went in and Liam is off and running.

maybe as fans we subconsciously see things in a sort of slow motion but I thought it was a sclaff as well. That and the two Clyde defenders were both hopelessly wrong-footed. But it's a tight angle, on his weaker side and on target. Gotta agree it's a good finish.

Just 19 goals to go, Liam :thumbsup2: (at least :))

I was sitting in the kids zone and my bro in law and myself both thought at the time it was a mis hit. The footage shows it to be a very good finish.

Wish someone had footage of the second goal as i was busy trying to retrieve my sons dummy and looked up to see macbeth's shot hit the back of the net.