Managerial Merry-Go-Round

BowenBoys

I think Coyle would go to Celtic if Lennon left but I think he will stay for the fact they've got CL football. Jackie and Archie will be staying where they are!

did anybody read danny mcgrains pathetic interview where he was going on like but ... celtic are a big team.... and they get to play in europe and stuff.... haha.. if lennon is seriously in contention for everton job he will go.

did anybody read danny mcgrains pathetic interview where he was going on like but ... celtic are a big team.... and they get to play in europe and stuff.... haha.. if lennon is seriously in contention for everton job he will go.

Without a doubt. Can't take the idea of him managing Everton seriously though.

But he has it easy at Celtic.

He is guaranteed to win the league for a good few seasons yet, win a few cups and get a run in Europe by staying put.

Why move and test his limited managerial skills in the Premiership with Everton.

Edited by billko

Yeah thats a fair point. He might decided to stick it at celtic because it would be relativly easy to get success without really needing to be tested. I would love to see him go to everton simply as a reminder to their fans that they are not as big as they imagine that they are. Will be good in ten years time when you start to see players/managers choosing league 2 teams over the old firm :D

Edited by mrD

Yeah thats a fair point. He might decided to stick it at celtic because it would be relativly easy to get success without really needing to be tested. I would love to see him go to everton simply as a reminder to their fans that they are not as big as they imagine that they are. Will be good in ten years time when you start to see players/managers choosing league 2 teams over the old firm :D

I hope that happens simply because both festering bowels of the Axis of Evil are in the Conference North.

• Like 1