Airdrie United Gone...... Back As Airdrieonians.

So Airdrie United 9scum) have re-taken the old clubs name as Airdrieonians. This is possible due to SFA s capitulation to THAT mob over the other side of the river who play in blue!.

Whos next? Livingston going back to Ferranti Thistle??

Or Meadowbank Thistle?

Whether they're tampering with their own history or some other club's is really of minor importance. At least Airdrie Whatever have now finally recognised that they are history.

Btw I do tho' think they've gone slightly OTT demanding this guy is now to be addressed as Il Duce http://img.thesun.co...390_568106a.jpg

I assumed this name change was a reaction to Rangers coming back as Rangers. But I thought they still had to change from "Glasgow Rangers" to "The Rangers"? Much like how Airdrionians became Airdrie United.

It's funny how I couldn't care about this, but hate how Rangers are still there.

Quite pleased to see Airdrieonians back. While I used to hate them and games against them were never as much fun as they should have been due to the yob element in their support, we really struggle for lack of a 'derby' (less so in the SPL but let's be honest, we're usually in SFL1) It would be good if we could get a strong and well supported (relatively) Airdrieonians, and Clyde, back at the top-end of Scottish football - they both used to bring good crowds to Firhill. It's a shame, albeit a bit funny, how much they've both slipped away in the past few years.

So good you said it twice. Moron.

Moron ? Aye Ok ya fud!!!!

Bearing grudges are your age ?

CLOWN !!!!!

You seem upset.

The close season really grinds you down, doesn't it? I want people to talk pish about football on the radio! All there is is bloody HOURS of cricket and rugby.