Jordan Mcmillan

kane0

Pleased with this signing. Repeating myself but as McMillan can play in two or three positions that might help Archie signing an extra player further up the field. Or he can now bring in a left sided.fella that can cover for Sinclair without necessarily having to be a centreback as well.

Also, and I've not a scooby if we will, but Jordan would fit in well should we play three at the back.

Think the defense is now sorted. We have Muirhead, Balatoni and McMillan with Archie as backup centre half. O'Donnel and McMillan can play RB. Sinclair and Bannigan can black LB. So first choice and cover is there. Also got some youth to blood as we started at Dumbarton last game of the past season.

Outstanding is replacement for Paton, centre midfield to bolster it up and Erskine, attacking spark. A special player who can conjure something out of nothing.

I agree with the Lady. The defence is not sorted. We will need more cover in central defence as Archibald has said that he will only play in an emergency. Ideally, that player should be to play at left-back too.

Edited by kni

I agree with the Lady. The defence is not sorted. We will need more cover in central defence as Archibald has said that he will only play in an emergency. Ideally, that player should be to play at left-back too.

I don't think you do.

What I said was Archie doesn't necessarily require to sign another central defender now. He may want to sign a left sided player to cover for Sinclair. If McMillan hadn't been signed Archie may have had to sign a right back, a left back and another centre back. Jordan's inclusion means Archie may only have to sign a left back/wingback.

I think Balatoni, Muirhead, McMillan with Lindsay & at a push Archie will be sufficient for central defence. There will also presumably be a second under-20 centreback in the squad.

I don't think you do.

What I said was Archie doesn't necessarily require to sign another central defender now. He may want to sign a left sided player to cover for Sinclair. If McMillan hadn't been signed Archie may have had to sign a right back, a left back and another centre back. Jordan's inclusion means Archie may only have to sign a left back/wingback.

I think Balatoni, Muirhead, McMillan with Lindsay & at a push Archie will be sufficient for central defence. There will also presumably be a second under-20 centreback in the squad.

How about Danny Wilson? He'll be looking for a new club and can play at centre or left back.

^ I know - just enjoying the implosion of Hearts. It defies belief that Hearts offered Wilson a deal given their financial plight and that he signed it. .

I think that's become a sort of tradition. Rangers with Cousin and best of all Dundee were sniffing around Edgar Davids days before they went into administration first time around.