Latest Tv Games

King Kenny

Home to Hibs moved from Saturday to the Monday night.

Home to Celtic moved from Saturday to Sunday lunchtime.

Away to Aberdeen been moved from Saturday to Monday night.

That will be 4 home games changed straight away - bahhhh was looking foward to coming over for games but this is a nightmare for booking flights

That's four of our first six home games moved. That's not very good for fans attending games (but great for Nomads).

The Celtic game is now great for me, I'm attending at wedding in Glasgow on the Saturday with a 3pm KO. Was hoping the same would happen with Motherwell away but never mind.

Does anyone know how much we get for each game? Is it the same whether it is home or away? No doubt the board budgeted very cautiously with regard to tv revenue so with these additional games booked perhaps Archie can stretch a little further in improving the squad....

Monday night and Sunday lunchtime are terrible times to have a football match.

Can't complain too much as the Arabs game being brought forward worked out perfect for me but I had already made plans to go up to Aberdeen and kick it with a mate for the weekend. Never been to Pittodrie before either :(

Hibs at home causes no problems because we are on holiday that week but a Sunday lunchtime kick -off for Celtic is awkward for a number of reasons. The one I am really scunnered about is Aberdeen. Even if I could arrange time off to go - and I probably can - there is no way I can take my school age son to Aberdeen and back on a school night! He's keen to go but this kind of change just makes it impossible.

Does anyone know how much we get for each game? Is it the same whether it is home or away? No doubt the board budgeted very cautiously with regard to tv revenue so with these additional games booked perhaps Archie can stretch a little further in improving the squad....

We dont get a single penny. The money is distributed to every SPFL club, so potentially if a game is live we could lose money as it will be a smaller crowd

I'm really annoyed at the Aberdeen game changing. I'll go as I work there sometimes so I'll make sure im there mon & tues but my plan to go up with a crowd is scuppered. I can cope with Friday night football & even games on a Sunday but Monday night is just rubbish! I don't see many people going up for that game.