stillresigned

Given how much rubbish that flows from the mouth of this professional Rangers oops I meant St. Mirren fan, I thought as he does appear to have issues with Thistle for some reason, that it would be fun to record some of his verbiage to fling back at him later in the year.

Counting only this season I can come up with the following nonsense from the wee bald man:

1. He tipped Partick Thistle for relegation then admitted that he hadn't actually seen them. No doubt too busy watching his beloved Sevco.

2. He claimed we woul be fighting relegation and would definitely be in the bottom half of the table, because "someones got to be".

3. Last week on Radio Scotland he claimed exclusively that Kenny Miller would be returning to Ibrox, before admitting that Fat Sally hadn't actually spoken to Miller, the same Miller who had recently signed a contract extension at Vancouver.

4. Last night, on BBC Scotland he proudly claimed Sevco would finish at least fifth in the SPFL.Obviously they don;t have to bother with technicalities like winning promotion twice.

These are only some recent examples of Dungarisms, I'm sure Chico will provide us with many reasons to wonder why he still makes a living as a journalist

• Like 2

Given how much rubbish that flows from the mouth of this professional Rangers oops I meant St. Mirren fan, I thought as he does appear to have issues with Thistle for some reason, that it would be fun to record some of his verbiage to fling back at him later in the year.

Counting only this season I can come up with the following nonsense from the wee bald man:

1. He tipped Partick Thistle for relegation then admitted that he hadn't actually seen them. No doubt too busy watching his beloved Sevco.

2. He claimed we woul be fighting relegation and would definitely be in the bottom half of the table, because "someones got to be".

3. Last week on Radio Scotland he claimed exclusively that Kenny Miller would be returning to Ibrox, before admitting that Fat Sally hadn't actually spoken to Miller, the same Miller who had recently signed a contract extension at Vancouver.

4. Last night, on BBC Scotland he proudly claimed Sevco would finish at least fifth in the SPFL.Obviously they don;t have to bother with technicalities like winning promotion twice.

These are only some recent examples of Dungarisms, I'm sure Chico will provide us with many reasons to wonder why he still makes a living as a journalist

How this man makes a living out of journalism beggars belief. An absolute a---hole of a man, who should be writing on toilet walls.

He said Saints would beat us at the weekend. Wrong again! :-)

Edited by jaggy

Something I've always thought would be great but don't really have the guts to do myself. You could call up one of these "football forums" with the " expert panel", obviously suggest that you're going to ask an old firm question just to get through, then, live on the radio, ask a completely reasonable question about the the team currently sitting fourth in the premier league.

Like, what do you think would be Thistle's best partnership in central midfield, or which Thistle players do you think will go on to a higher level? Something that requires a specific, knowledgable answer. And then listen to the silence. Imagine Derek Johnstone or Chic Young faced with these questions.

There is such an unbelievable level of arrogance in being able to spout total pish, claiming to be experts, and thinking they'll never get found out. It would be nice to see it exposed. Any volunteers?

• Like 3

Whilst it's too early to say that his prediction about us being relegated won't come to pass, it's perfectly safe to assume that Chic Young is a fud. An absolutely dreadful football pundit/journalist, and I've always had him down as Scotland's answer to Mark Lawrenson. He really does seem to have had a gripe with the club since Gerry Collins was sacked, so it's funny seeing his recent putdowns on us, such as losing the title race last season to Morton, and failing to beat St Mirren, being proven wrong time and time again, as we experience success after success.

Dung waxes lyrical about his Scotland exploits in 1977, and about having a piece of the Wembley turf in his garden ... aye right.

The guy still thinks he lives in 1977. I find him funny, as in 'to laugh at' and, much like Alan Moore last season, can't wait to sing "shoulda kept your fu**in mouth shut..."

We got him and Craig Brown a cracker in the hotel in Oslo prior to the Scotland 4-0 defeat to Norway, one of the boys shouts the 2 of them for photos and both come trotting over, Chic is handed the drinks, and Craig is handed the camera to take a picture of all the boys..........they were not amused in the slightest, we nearly pissed ourselves :lol:

• Like 2

On the way back from Hampden listened to Sportscene, Willie Millier etc. were having a !probably) justified rant at our defending frailties, Mr Youngs contribution was to say he had probably never seen a wetter suit than the one worn by the Degian manager! Well, that's realy helped out with mi understanding of where Scotland went wrong!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like the fact BBC have given us all someone to hate

well a whole company to hate. they're the biggest paedophile network in britain, after the scandals. i can't believe they still take license fees off people n keep a straight face. Ponce twats Edited by The Mighty Quinn
  • Like 4

what are you sayin? the comment was detritus, or do you know a bigger network

I have no information. If you do then please share it with us.

The BBC employs 23,000 people. How many of these are convicted pedophiles? How does this compare with figures for some of the worlds biggest employers; United States Department of Defence (3.2 million employees), People's Liberation Army (2.3 million), China Railway Engineering Corporation (2.2 million), Walmart (2.1 million), McDonalds (1.9 million)?

All of my figures are from Wikipedia so are probably b0llocks. I'm sure your sources are robust. Daily Mail? Zimbabwe Herald?

Struggling a bit with the detritus reference.

Agreed. This subject specific post started as fun before Mighty Quinn decided to hijack it with paedophile references that have nothing to do with the discussion. Don't understand why some people do that.

Anyway, I also can't understand why this numpty makes a serious living from sport journalism. I once phoned in to the Sportsound many years ago when Lambie was in charge and Chic Charnley was on fire. I wanted to discuss why he wasn't being given a Scotland cap. Chic Young said he didn't think Chicco was better than the current capped players and when I asked if he had seen Chicco in action that season, he admitted he hadn't. Total buffoon.