Todays Results...so Far

Lindau

I didn't expect that in reality we would be anywhere else but where we are at present, even more importantly I see no need to panic. Our main problem has been discussed so often I won't mention it. The main thing from my perspective is that we continue to play the way we have been. To be honest we've not got the personnel to play a more direct style, so I don't see the point of trying it. If we pick up a point or two for our next three games I'll be more than delighted. To be honest, I doubt Archie would have penciled in any more from these games apart from maybe a point from tomorrow. What's hurting us is flinging away points like we have been doing at home.

I'm sure both manager and players know far better than I do about our lack of professionalism. So all we can really do as supporters is support our team, after all it could be much worse we could be Sevco fans!

• Like 1

Imo we should have about 5pts more than we have.We need to start taking a bigger percentage of our chances and winning at home.Before today the next game i thought we would be able to win was St.Mirren at Firhill but they seem to have hit some form,7pts from their last 3 games.We need to pick up some unexpected pts in the next 3 games or we could be 2nd bottom by the time we play St.Mirren.

• Like 1

OMG! Grow a pair you lot of moaning gits. The goals and points will come and I'd much rather be where we are i.e. on the up (figuratively speaking) than on a downward spiral and then the doldrums like Killie, St. Mirren and Ross County are heading. Been there, done that, bought the strip! #WeGotThis

And if they don't come, them come the end of the season I want us to be able to hold our head high and say we gave out best shot with the resources we had.

I want to be entertained, I want to keep enjoying going to firhill regardless of what division we are in.

• Like 5

Should we of went for Hemmings? - 11 goals in 12 games so far this season, for a very average cowdenbeath team.

I think you have to ask the question why he's playing for a part time outfit. When we knocked him back there was still plenty of time for him to sign for the likes of Dundee or Morton. Hemmings did nothing wrong on his two cameo appearances as a trialist and I'm sure we'd have signed him if he ticked the other boxes. There's no doubt he's got a bit of strength about him, I don't think he lacks much in pace and appears to be a decent finisher.

I'd imagine it's fair to speculate the lad just ain't a team player.

With 4 teams in the bottom 6 playing each other some of them were going to pick up points today. It is also worth mentioning that we have 2 wins and 3 draws vs the other 5 in the bottom 6 so far and I don't think it is beyond us to get a good result today(win or draw)

It will be very tough this afternoon. ICT won all their home games this season - scoring 2 or 3 goals and conceding none. 0-0 would be great result for us.