Ajax Fans

p12tfc

There's an investigation into the Ajax fans, and nothing happened to the Celtic fans when the done our stadium, no apology no inquiry, still not sure who if anyone paid for the damage

Sais this to a celtic in the work and he got mad and said to me i heard thistle fans singing the sash not sure when this happened but i have never heard this

Sais this to a celtic in the work and he got mad and said to me i heard thistle fans singing the sash not sure when this happened but i have never heard this

Given that the seats were ripped out at Firhill at a Cetic v Rangers kids game it's unlikely Jags fans were heard singing the sash!!! Utter pish. Been following Thistle for nearly 40 years and never heard it sung.

Been told there was a large group of Ajax casuals in town centre yesterday.

Smashed up a couple of pubs in town, apparently.

No I don't think it's acceptable.

However the lack of an apology when their fans ripped seats out at firhill still angers me. What goes around....

I must admit, a wee wave of schadenfreude washed over me when I heard about this earlier!

:lol:

This is typical of a certain type of Celtic fan. In their eyes, fans of any team other than Celtic = Rangers fans. And they all sing The Sash.

Given that the seats were ripped out at Firhill at a Cetic v Rangers kids game it's unlikely Jags fans were heard singing the sash!!! Utter pish. Been following Thistle for nearly 40 years and never heard it sung.

This is just a variation of "who's your real team?" we've had to put up with for years. If there was any truth in it, I wouldn't be seen inside the gates of Firhill again. These urban myths may have a kernal of truth in that it might or might not have been the case in the dim and distant past, But, I can state that I've never herd any such behaviour in my 35 years following Thistle.