Aberdeen V Partick Thistle, Monday 4 November

jagfox

This is the bit that makes the least sense, Sky are so image conscious about how they present football yet don't mind showing quarter full grounds in the SPFL. Our home games will all have looked brilliant, the games at Inverness and Aberdeen have/will looked awful.

Whisper: SSShhhhhh, don't mention the bing.........

"The office at Firhill is open for the sale of tickets until 5.00pm every day this week" - http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/october_2013/next_up_-_aberdeen

"To take advantage of the special advance rate, tickets can be bought over the phone or by visiting the main office at Firhill which is open until 5pm, Monday to Friday." - http://ptfc.co.uk/teams/senior/seasons/2013-2014/fixtures_results/0411_aberdeen/admission

I had hoped to pick up my ticket after work tomorrow after reading the first statement... Gutted to be losing out on the discount.

"The office at Firhill is open for the sale of tickets until 5.00pm every day this week" - http://ptfc.co.uk/ne...t_up_-_aberdeen

"To take advantage of the special advance rate, tickets can be bought over the phone or by visiting the main office at Firhill which is open until 5pm, Monday to Friday." - http://ptfc.co.uk/te...rdeen/admission

I had hoped to pick up my ticket after work tomorrow after reading the first statement... Gutted to be losing out on the discount.

It's a bit stingy not to extend it until tomorrow. Not as if they're going like hot cakes.

Pittodrie Bar for me before and after the game....

Can't really not go to the game since it is only a couple of miles from my house.

Need a result though...the sheep worriers at work are at the windup already

Mon the Jags and remember to wrap up warmly.

As long as it's dry Aj ;)

i love aberdeen f.c. coz they hate the currant buns. They sing 'we hate rangers more than you!' when they play celtic. i hate the local populace tho, coz u get that inferiority complex u get everywhere, when u go further north and further east of falkirk. As soon as u try to speak to wan n they hear the glasgow accent (or glesgae accordin to them in their rabbie burns doric squirrel hunting language), they go from being very amiable to a look of disgust similar to it would be if u had put a tramp's lovesnake in their hand. i'm driving up so i dont get the jail for crossin the road in a public place/indecently or whatever the Balamory police make up. Jail u for nothin. If anyone needs a run up fae the fife area gie me a shout

Edited by The Mighty Quinn

Can you pay at the gate as away fans ?

One my offspring (officially a shareholder of PTFC, even if she cant stand sockuerr) lives and studies in Aberdeen with her American boyfriend (Liverpool supporter, I know , what do they know).

but her draconian father will order her attendance with her Yankee friend to ensure the families honour and support is maintained.

that is of course , only if am paying and tell them where to go , kid's noo adays wit ur they like!

for Aberdeen folks - furr boots di ya bide fur yin briefs that a quine and a loon kin see in the perk.

Edited by banderas

i love aberdeen f.c. coz they hate the currant buns. They sing 'we hate rangers more than you!' when they play celtic. i hate the local populace tho, coz u get that inferiority complex u get everywhere, when u go further north and further east of falkirk. As soon as u try to speak to wan n they hear the glasgow accent (or glesgae accordin to them in their rabbie burns doric squirrel hunting language), they go from being very amiable to a look of disgust similar to it would be if u had put a tramp's lovesnake in their hand. i'm driving up so i dont get the jail for crossin the road in a public place/indecently or whatever the Balamory police make up. Jail u for nothin. If anyone needs a run up fae the fife area gie me a shout

Ok, thanks.

Obviously going to very hard to get anything from tonight’s game. I think we will do better than at the game at Firhill though.

Unlikely to be any changes in the team unless there are injuries. Looks like Archie has found his best team.

I thought Higginbottom played very well last week. He was much more aggressive going to win the ball and was driving with the ball more. He has been to content just to take a shot from distance when that is not always the best option. If he could keep that sort of form up from last week then we may have trouble holding on to him. Very happy we have him on a 2 year deal.

On SOD he needs to be driving with the ball more at defences more as well. He has been going for the option of crossing the ball from deep when we need him to mix it up more by going the bye line or cutting inside. It’s all too predictable at the moment.

Edited by Alan Murray

Can you pay at the gate as away fans ?

Fit like ma loon?

And aye, It is pay at the gate - £24 per ticket I think! They did have tickets available at £18 if you bought them last week. Hopefully a reasonable Thistle crowd braving the North East for a nice away win.