Celtic - Jags

marco77

the commentary of this is horrible. is it celtic tv or something.

The commentary is abysmal. It verges on the Chick Young . You would think that they would have bothered to learn the Thistle players names. It is interesting to see the vast empty spaces in the Celtic support. Extremely childish that the commentators keep referring to paradise.

updates from the celtic by the minute twitter:

PEEEPPP...there's your half-time whistle...Celtic leading 1-0..Ledley goal. Thistle will be gutted. Don't blame them...

Out. Of. Nowhere. Ledley strikes it from 20 yards..even I'm embarrassed about this and I'm a mad celtic fan . CFC 1-0 up ..Thistle mugged.

typical!! we've got super Dools, Lawless and Baird to come on and score!

I was enjoying how uncomfortable the commentators were (grabbing at straws and debating every decision the ref made) but I'll have to turn down the sound the sound now.

i mean fair doos its celtic tv and one would expect any channel of a football club to support their club. but its the sense of entitlement that comes acrross on this, when partick thistle had the afront to challenge the celtic. and then natural balance was restored when celtic scored which led that numpty to keep going on about 'knocking the stuffing' out of thistle. ******* triumphalist bollocks.

• Like 2

Cardiff City midfielder Filip Kiss is in the Ross County dugout. The 23-year-old former Slovakia Under-21 international joined the Welsh outfit in 2012 after a successful loan spell from Slovan Bratislava but fell out of favour under Malky Mackay last season.

Sounds like County are chucking serious money about to stop going into that play off space.

GRRRR. Celtic fans doing their dingers over at the BBC over the crap football they're playing. Sounded like we could have sneaked a pOint today. Maybe a bit of pride restored after Sunday - but then looking at what Motherwell did to St Johnstone, they seem to be on a bit of a run. Bring on Sunday and the Edinburgh h*ns....

Really unfortunate not to get something from that. Looked a lot better at the back today, and I thought Lyle Taylor really gave their two centre backs a lot of problems. Don't know how Archie will set up against Hearts, but I'd love to see both Taylor and Doolan playing up front together.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. But a a far better performance today.

Good tactics and great spirit to go at Celtic for the full 90 minutes. I think that Archie deserves a lot of credit today for taking the game to Celtic. We made the league leaders look very ordinary today on their home patch and our substitutions showed that Archie believed that we could go on and take a point or three from that game.

A very positive display and extremely encouraging for what will be a battle to stay ahead of the playoffs.

• Like 2