Haven't We.........

thebiglemon

Supposedly we're looking into getting Dylan McGeouch on loan from Celtic, but as far as I know, haven't done so yet.

Read somewhere today that Coventry are interested in signing him for £200K if they have their embargo lifted and taking him on loan if not. If that story is true I doubt we have much chance of signing him.

If Coventry have an embargo are they not in the same boat as hearts in that they can't sign a permanent or loan?

They can take loan players I believe. England is another country as they say.... They can also sign young ones like the Poor Wee Rangers U-17s captain who could see the difference between a decent and a not so decent manager....

coventry - black balled from their own stadium and playing in front of < 2000 fans at their new home - and they are thinking of splashing out £200k - I must be missing something!

I also heard someone say today that Bolton ar about £150 million in the red - brutal if true - the game's fooked.

Edited by gianlucatoni

coventry - black balled from their own stadium and playing in front of < 2000 fans at their new home - and they are thinking of splashing out £200k - I must be missing something!

I also heard someone say today that Bolton ar about £150 million in the red - brutal if true - the game's fooked.

£163 million, but £150 million to the owner

Archie said on Scotland Today that he would have been interested in him but he is injured so he is looking elsewhere. According to my Sellik mates he would have been a great signing for us. They cant believe he isnt getting a regular game at Porkheid (when he is fit)

Edited by Lindau

perhaps the Bolton situation could be of advantage to us when it comes to negotiating for Fraser

Archie confirms Taylor was his No 1 target even in the summer!!

http://www.heraldsco...kely.1389285596

Curious Archie is so sure Osbourne's out for the rest of the season when apparently he's just had the operation and it must surely be too late for the doctor to assess the result. Of course papers often leave stuff out especially in small pieces like that so maybe a reason was given but not reported.

• Members

perhaps the Bolton situation could be of advantage to us when it comes to negotiating for Fraser

Or perhaps they are looking to earn some cash anyway they can, even a couple of thousand quid for a player that didn't want to be there in the first place?

Or perhaps they are looking to earn some cash anyway they can, even a couple of thousand quid for a player that didn't want to be there in the first place?

very true. We could offer Bolton a percentage of any future sell on even.

I would like to think we could offer a few thousand pounds to Bolton especially with the money we must be making from DVD sales and the tag scheme