Pant Wetting, Negativity And General Spouting Of ....

allyo

As this seems to infiltrate many other threads, I thought maybe we should start one exclusively for this purpose. Keep it all in here. Maybe it should be pinned.

I'll get us started... I've given up hope, players have been found out, Archie doesn't know when to make substitutions, we'd lose a play-off to Hamilton Accies, we can only beat Hearts and they're all still at school, if we go down we'll never come back, the ship has sailed, we're doomed!

• Like 2

Sometimes, particularly during the first half of afternoon fixtures, the sun gets in my eyes, which really pisses me off. Can we not erect a gigantic sunsield made of photovoltaics, thereby transforming Firhill into the football stadia equivalent of the Death Star? We can then use it to destroy all gastropubs in a five-mile radius. Either that or we could try SOD on the right wing. I'm not fussed.

The idea of putting gnomes on the bing has never come to fruition! Why not? The board as usual, no ambition FFS! As for the team, they are too old, Archie needs to go with youth, preferably under 12s and this thread can sponsor then with pampers.

Archie needs to go.

Bring back the bunnet, biggest mistake the club ever made and get Gus McPherson from Queen's Park as attacking coach.

its, all going tits up, we are pish. Our luck in winning promotion has run out.

Grrrrrrrrr!! And you are all wrong and I am always right.

• Like 1

The idea of putting gnomes on the bing has never come to fruition! Why not? The board as usual, no ambition FFS! As for the team, they are too old, Archie needs to go with youth, preferably under 12s and this thread can sponsor then with pampers.

Archie needs to go.

Bring back the bunnet, biggest mistake the club ever made and get Gus McPherson from Queen's Park as attacking coach.

Or better still bring in Allan Moore.
  • Like 1

For all you pant wetters and recommended by Yoda and please remember bought from Boots via Esayfundraising you could earn about 15p for the Jags

http://www.boots.com...-Pads-_1222737/

I wonder how many 15 pences we'll need to buy Bobby Williamson out of his contract with Gallifrey or wherever the great man is working these days?

Can we start playing a 4-4-1-1 please?

I know our 4-2-3-1 reverts to a 4-4-1-1 when we defend. But I'd rather we played 4-4-1-1 and revert to 4-2-3-1 when we attack. Because we never play 4-4-1-1, well apart from every week.

Archie is rubbish at tactics and substitutions. I am better. Can we play Doolan as an attacking midfielder. I understand we have a team of attacking midfielders, but I'd rather play a striker there and drop one of them. Any of them, as long as it's craigan, or lawless, or forbes. It's just doolan has been with us for years and he's got good control.

I know that this will mean our two best strikers starting and leaving no one on the bench (Baird). Listen, we all know Taylor isn't fully fit, but fck it, let's knacker them both.

I also think Archie should have made better subs on Saturday, I know those three were injured and knackered but he should have left Erskine and Taylor on... craigan should have come off, ironically he was injured and had to play the full 90...

Remember the other week when we moaned about Taylor being kept on for 90 even though he was shattered? We'll ignore that. Keep him on, as long as Craigan isn't on!

Alan Rough should be brought in IMMEDIATELY as overlord of the whole club...............forever!

As director of football? Archie needs a director of football. Well, apart from his assistant, goalkeeping coach, physio, U21 manager, he's got no one to talk to. He needs someone! Why can't our directors see that creating a role that we don't have at the club, will in no way undermine the manager and should be seen as gesture of support, I mean god knows he needs all the support he can get, what with anonymous keyboard warriors wanting him sacked.

As director of football? Archie needs a director of football. Well, apart from his assistant, goalkeeping coach, physio, U21 manager, he's got no one to talk to. He needs someone! Why can't our directors see that creating a role that we don't have at the club, will in no way undermine the manager and should be seen as gesture of support, I mean god knows he needs all the support he can get, what with anonymous keyboard warriors wanting him sacked.

You don't have an answer so you resort to personal insults. Typical. That just proves all my points ever.

Don’t you think it’s time for more bit more experience in the team, just imagine where we would be in this league with some old heads, such as, a mid field of Darren Brady, John-Paul McBride, Jimmy Gibson and Stephane Bonnes plus Stephane McConalogue up front, now there’s a dream, so Archie get them back now, you know it makes sense.

• Like 1