Pant Wetting, Negativity And General Spouting Of ....

allyo

It is a DISGRACE that the board have not backed Archibald with money during this transfer window and even more that because of our lack of a scouting system we haven't signed ANY decent players. The pursestrings must be opened!

Erskine, Taylor and Mair not decent? I assume your comment is an attempt at sarcasm or humour. The board has given Archie money to terminate a few contracts and bring in at least five players. If that's not opening the purse strings what is?

Erskine, Taylor and Mair not decent? I assume your comment is an attempt at sarcasm or humour. The board has given Archie money to terminate a few contracts and bring in at least five players. If that's not opening the purse strings what is?

Have you not read this thread Kni, it's about scaremongering, moaning etc, with the tongue firmly tucked in cheek? In essence the Earl is just mocking the moaners on this forum, as we are all on this thread. If it's not for you then piss off to a more sensible thread.

FFFFS! Finally Alan "the Total Idiot" Archibald has made us the laughing stock of the entire football world by signing a player that doesn't even exist!

Prince Baubles isn't real - he's a fairly tale Character! What next Rumplestiltskin? Rapunzel? Puss in Boots?

Bring back Brown McMaster to sort out this mess!

Have you not read this thread Kni, it's about scaremongering, moaning etc, with the tongue firmly tucked in cheek? In essence the Earl is just mocking the moaners on this forum, as we are all on this thread. If it's not for you then piss off to a more sensible thread.

you've no right to say this sunny, we don't have any moaners in our support, we have some very knowledgeable posters and for you to decry ones who are well informed and the cleverest posters we have, makes me believe "you're just a t it" :crazy:

I really hope kni and others haven't taken seriously my suggestion of turning Firhill into the football stadia equivalent of the Death Star. If this plan is presented to the Board it may undermine our credibility. Perhaps.

It's called the bing.

FFFFS! Finally Alan "the Total Idiot" Archibald has made us the laughing stock of the entire football world by signing a player that doesn't even exist!

Prince Baubles isn't real - he's a fairly tale Character! What next Rumplestiltskin? Rapunzel? Puss in Boots?

Bring back Brown McMaster to sort out this mess!

We did have Tom Thumb once, that wee guy from Kilmarnock, whose name escapes me and I'm for too lazy to look up. I'm sure we've also had a few wooden defenders form time to time.

you've no right to say this sunny, we don't have any moaners in our support, we have some very knowledgeable posters and for you to decry ones who are well informed and the cleverest posters we have, makes me believe "you're just a t it" :crazy:

Just you watch it pal, if ever I meet you, you might well need those incontinence pants of yours. :mad: Edited by The Sunnylaw Jag

We did have Tom Thumb once, that wee guy from Kilmarnock, whose name escapes me and I'm for too lazy to look up. I'm sure we've also had a few wooden defenders form time to time.

Stevie Murray. Yet again the useless Board have failed to back the incompetent incumbent by providing the funds to allow us to sign him.

Poor kni. First time I've seen an entire thread "whooooooosh" over someone's head.

Too funny.

Anyway, Ricky and Chico out!

• Like 3

With the transfer window now closed, it is clear that, with a paltry 6 players leaving, AA has failed to clear out enough of the dead wood from the squad.

A more experienced manager would have been more ruthless. Some of our former managers would have made an example of under performing players. The good old days when Lambie snapped the neck of one in front of Dechlan Roache - that helped him buck up his ideas.

AA doesn't have that killer instinct. Therefore, we are doomed.

With the transfer window now closed, it is clear that, with a massive 6 players coming in, AA has panicked and has made far too many changes all at once.

A more experienced manager would have been more loyal to his players. Some of our former managers would not have gone chopping & changing mid season. The good old days when Auld list the boy Smith as a sub for 3 weeks after he has emigrated to Canada, bringing him on for the last 10 minutes at home to Hearts even though he had to send in his moves by post.

AA doesn't have the support of the dressing room. Therefore, we are doomed.

• Like 1

A disappointing lack of mediocrity from the usual suspects today. I didn't know who I was meant to boo. At least Elliot was on to allow me a recognisable scapegoat. Thank Lambie Craigen on for the last 10 minutes otherwise I'd have to angerwank myself to death on this forum by having a go at...someone else.

A disappointing lack of mediocrity from the usual suspects today. I didn't know who I was meant to boo. At least Elliot was on to allow me a recognisable scapegoat. Thank Lambie Craigen on for the last 10 minutes otherwise I'd have to angerwank myself to death on this forum by having a go at...someone else.

"angerwank"? "angerwank"?!!

Post of the decade.