Pant Wetting, Negativity And General Spouting Of ....

allyo

i'm pissed off beyond seething after yesterdays inept performance of most of the firhill fannies being posted missing.

where are all the knickerwetters and archiemustgoers ? their silence is deafening. you know who you are.

nothing to moan and smash your keyboards in anger about?

your weekend must have been a total letdown. unlucky.

Everything went wrong at this club the day Damon gray was allowed to return to Hibs and only 500 people turned up to protest against this evil decision

That indeed was a sad day. The rot tho' had set in a season or so before that when we failed to sign Ian Harty. Oh how we rejoiced that day when Mr McMaster posted on our forum that Harty was playing for our reserves. I don't believe I'd be overstating things when I say that with the prolific Harty in our ranks we'd have been back in the top flight double quick. Missing out on Harty was one of the blackest days in PTFC history.

I could just about come to terms with that fiasco if the Club had learned its lesson. But no, the mismanagement continues. How many more Ian Hartys, Simon Lynchs, & Stuart Nobles have we let out of our grasp? Sickening when you think about it. And I've absolutely no faith that our current manager would even recognise such talent let alone sign such players.

Btw what's Pat Clarke up to these days?

That indeed was a sad day. The rot tho' had set in a season or so before that when we failed to sign Ian Harty. Oh how we rejoiced that day when Mr McMaster posted on our forum that Harty was playing for our reserves. I don't believe I'd be overstating things when I say that with the prolific Harty in our ranks we'd have been back in the top flight double quick. Missing out on Harty was one of the blackest days in PTFC history.

I could just about come to terms with that fiasco if the Club had learned its lesson. But no, the mismanagement continues. How many more Ian Hartys, Simon Lynchs, & Stuart Nobles have we let out of our grasp? Sickening when you think about it. And I've absolutely no faith that our current manager would even recognise such talent let alone sign such players.

Btw what's Pat Clarke up to these days?

At one stage he seemed to have his own supporters club on this forum so I dare say the members of that will be able to advise on where he is these days. But apparently he is with East Fife playing alongside none other than a certain Liam Buchanan

At one stage he seemed to have his own supporters club on this forum so I dare say the members of that will be able to advise on where he is these days. But apparently he is with East Fife playing alongside none other than a certain Liam Buchanan

That just highlights our Club's lack of vision. How can a club like East Fife have Liam B and Pat while we're stuck with Doolan and a fella in on loan?

and btw when the **** will Twechar be ready?

• Like 1

That just highlights our Club's lack of vision. How can a club like East Fife have Liam B and Pat while we're stuck with Doolan and a fella in on loan?

and btw when the **** will Twechar be ready?

I am seriously thinking of abandoning Thistle after 43 years IF there is no movement on the Gnomes on The Bing issue!!

I am seriously thinking of abandoning Thistle after 43 years IF there is no movement on the Gnomes on The Bing issue!!

This is a proposal we should all get behind. Think of the publicity: 'Football Club in Sense of Humour Shock'. The gnomes could be caricatures of former Thistle greats. We could have a new half-time competition: which gnome will be decapitated by ATS's next free kick? The money men could be convinced by the potential for advertising and sponsorship.

Let's make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

There's a few on here this weekend that could be making use of this thread.

The facts are that every negative result we get, no matter how well we have played, even against the best sides in the country is gonna get the Rubbles, Javejags and The Cups of this forum, spouting their usual claptrap. Be good if they did what it says on the tin...bloody well support your club through thick and thin. This side is playing some of the best football I have seen from a jags side over the 57 years I have been following the club. We have been dreadfully unlucky this season. Yes some of the defeats have been self inflicted and yes, a major flaw I see in Archie, is his substitutions. If Craigan, Elliot and Doolan are on the bench you can almost 100% guarantee they will be on the pitch within the 90 minutes. He does need to get that sorted. Think you will find that most of the pantie wetters are those that were posting we were going for a European spot after the 1st 4 games this season and they can't handle that we might end up in the play offs. Think most sensible fans expected that 10th would be a great achievement for us this season.

The facts are that every negative result we get, no matter how well we have played, even against the best sides in the country is gonna get the Rubbles, Javejags and The Cups of this forum, spouting their usual claptrap. Be good if they did what it says on the tin...bloody well support your club through thick and thin. This side is playing some of the best football I have seen from a jags side over the 57 years I have been following the club. We have been dreadfully unlucky this season. Yes some of the defeats have been self inflicted and yes, a major flaw I see in Archie, is his substitutions. If Craigan, Elliot and Doolan are on the bench you can almost 100% guarantee they will be on the pitch within the 90 minutes. He does need to get that sorted. Think you will find that most of the pantie wetters are those that were posting we were going for a European spot after the 1st 4 games this season and they can't handle that we might end up in the play offs. Think most sensible fans expected that 10th would be a great achievement for us this season.

I can assure you I support the players at home and most away games. I buy all the shirts and random tacky stuff from the shop like the cheaply made t-shirts, that I've never even take out the wrapping, only because it helps the club.

I was a season ticket holder when we were almost relegated to the 3rd division, still buying the above tat, yet because I think that Archie isn't experienced enough for the job or Craigen is a limited footballer at this level I am some horrible individual that the club can do without.

Think whatever you like about my posts but wherever the club is next season I'll still shell out for season tickets and the accompanying hats, scarfs and baby bibs.

• Like 2

I can assure you I support the players at home and most away games. I buy all the shirts and random tacky stuff from the shop like the cheaply made t-shirts, that I've never even take out the wrapping, only because it helps the club.

I was a season ticket holder when we were almost relegated to the 3rd division, still buying the above tat, yet because I think that Archie isn't experienced enough for the job or Craigen is a limited footballer at this level I am some horrible individual that the club can do without.

Think whatever you like about my posts but wherever the club is next season I'll still shell out for season tickets and the accompanying hats, scarfs and baby bibs.

Jeezo! Whos having a brainsnotting breakdown now? I don't think anyone on here really doubts your support of Thistle, it's the constant negativity and the way your views are constructed that invites derision.