Thistle V Sellick

Blackpool Jags

Terrible start, bit sloppy at times but we have shown we can play a bit too. Taylor coming more into the game despite being so isolated. Higgy looking good too, between them they do give us a chance of nicking something.

Ref bottled two bookings of Celtic players so far for Johansen and Mulgrew.

Terrible start, bit sloppy at times but we have shown we can play a bit too. Taylor coming more into the game despite being so isolated. Higgy looking good too, between them they do give us a chance of nicking something.

I don't Higgy to look good tonight! Lennon was praising him with Chic Dung before the match. Next thing we know these barstewards will give us twenty five pence for him, and let him warm their bench next season.

Mulgrew did get booked, and Izaguirre should have been for that foul on Erskine.

Need to be sharper when we have the ball. Erskine, Higgy and Prince have all been guilty of being outmuscled in the first half. Gabby and Gary both doing well. We need to be a we bit more streetwise going forward - we are almost pedestrian at times. Having said that, I was astonished to hear that only Barcelona and Aberdeen have scored against that mob since the end of October.

That's motivation enough to do so, but please let's not lose a second goal.

I don't Higgy to look good tonight! Lennon was praising him with Chic Dung before the match. Next thing we know these barstewards will give us twenty five pence for him, and let him warm their bench next season.

I agree he's been sloppy at times, but he's been behind most of what we have created so far and when he hasn't been sand dancing he's been holding on to possession and making some good forward passes.

Mulgrew did get booked, and Izaguirre should have been for that foul on Erskine.

Oh aye, couldn't remember which got booked and which got away with it. Celtic very good at knowing when to make their fouls and when they'll get away with little shirt tugs.