Thistle V Sellick

Blackpool Jags

CALM DOWN. The very definition of 'panic merchant'.

We're a St Mirren win from being in a play-off position right now. That's the reality.

That's not a panic merchant - that's facing up to a fact.

Hopefully your optimism, and my belief in the current team will overcome the immediate concern. But, let's face it, that was not good tonight.

We're a St Mirren win from being in a play-off position right now. That's the reality.

Hopefully your optimism, and my belief in the current team will overcome the immediate concern. But, let's face it, that was not good tonight.

A completely different circumstance witha team going for the title and who have steanrollered this league all season. We were always going to be under the cosh. First goal was a bad one. 4th and 5th when we were chasing a 2nd goal. Thats them out of the way, now down to REAL brass tacks.

After the split we play each team once. And we're more than capable of doing every single one of them.

We got humped off Celtic tonight. Whoop de doop. Onwards.

Try not to slash your wrists if we don't get any points in Perth on Saturday.