2013/2014 Season (Every Goal So Far...)

Yellow & Redneck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyT8xcDKa6c

As with last season, I'm planning on compiling all our goals from this season into a YouTube video due to the absence of an official DVD.

I've uploaded the video with all the goals scored so far this season, and will post a final copy once the season is at an end, but after last nights game, it might just give us a wee lift.

Enjoy.

• Like 6

jb banging in the goals for the lino lickers, scored both their goals at weekend, six so far in total since his return.

like erskine is suited for and fits one club only in reality (his dalliance with the shitehole hopefully only being short term and soon to be terminated), jb is clearly another, who only really shines at one club.

good work again y&r :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyT8xcDKa6c

As with last season, I'm planning on compiling all our goals from this season into a YouTube video due to the absence of an official DVD.

I've uploaded the video with all the goals scored so far this season, and will post a final copy once the season is at an end, but after last nights game, it might just give us a wee lift.

Enjoy.

this is fantastic mate thank you very much for doing this