Hamilton-Hibs

Albert's Ghost

James McPake is one I would be interested in. Again as with a few others he would need to prove his fitness.

Has anybody got a link to the Hibs frees? Can’t see anything in a Google search.

The way Butcher's been ramblin' on I'd have thought it would be easier to list who is staying.

Don't believe McPake ticks the boxes.

Didn't have the opportunity of watching the game as it was on the relatively obscure BT channel., But three of us were all of the opinion that sending an inexperienced 18 year old up in front of an 18000 crowd to take a must score penalty was incredibly poor man management.

The same 18 year old that was telling everyone he could open a tin of beans with his left foot after the first game?

Get it right up him. Was praying he would miss.

Sevco supporting neighbour smugly told me this morning that Hearts lay down to us at Tynecastle to help facilitate the Hibs drop via the play-off. I can't believe the Tynecastle management wouldn't have foreseen the danger to immediate promotion if competing with 2 other 'big clubs' in next season's championship. Are derby games really more important than returning to the top tier? Let's hope Falkirk, Raith, QOS etc. can blow that league wide open next season......and we don't blow it of course.

Sevco supporting neighbour smugly told me this morning that Hearts lay down to us at Tynecastle to help facilitate the Hibs drop via the play-off. I can't believe the Tynecastle management wouldn't have foreseen the danger to immediate promotion if competing with 2 other 'big clubs' in next season's championship. Are derby games really more important than returning to the top tier? Let's hope Falkirk, Raith, QOS etc. can blow that league wide open next season......and we don't blow it of course.

He's was busting your balls mate.

Very sorry to hear this.

If an open sewer suddenly appeared next door and started seeping out effluence I'm certain you'd have due cause to withhold a sizable part of your council tax. .For the life of me I can't see why you can't make a similar claim for having the misfortune to have a Sevco supporting neighbour.

• Like 1

I thought at the time that the Hearts' keeper letting that sclaffed trundler from Gary Fraser bounce past him looked a bit suspicious...so your neighbour certainly could be on to something.

• Like 1

I think that theory is blown apart by the 5-0 tonking they handed out to Killie.

Not to mention of course how a sevco supporter would know what was going on behind the doors at Tynecastle when they haven't a clue what's happening at Ibrox.

Edited by Mr Bunny