Away Kit For New Season

silvershadow

Looks like Higgy is wearing a pair of pink tights. The socks are just too pink. I think the socks would have been less full on if modeled on the strip. Mostly black with a line of pink. Never catch me dead in this strip.

Has this anything to do with that artie farty designer who came up with the scottish commonwealth games uniforms! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to the man from joma at the end of last season who enthusiastically claimed that this new seasons away kit would be the best ever it will be black and pink incorporating the breast cancer logo and will be exclusive to Thistle. That's why I'm excited to see if it lives up to his expectations

"Exclusive to thistle" watched the highlights of the st Johnstone European game the other night and guess what top the sainted goalie was wearing..... Pretty sure joma will argue it doesn't have the breast cancer logo but to me it's the same top and there is nothing "exclusive" about ours at all

"Exclusive to thistle" watched the highlights of the st Johnstone European game the other night and guess what top the sainted goalie was wearing..... Pretty sure joma will argue it doesn't have the breast cancer logo but to me it's the same top and there is nothing "exclusive" about ours at all

It's nothing like our away kit. :huh:

Nice strip the Clyde one but would it necessarily be appropriate for us? After all it could be construed that an all pink number could clash with teams which we already clash with when wearing red/yellow.

Pink v Aberdeen, Dundee United, Motherwell and possibly Hamilton would presumably clash almost as much as red/yellow would - although I appreciate that some strip changes are commercial and/or tv related.

At first I wasn't convinced, but now that the initial shock has subsided I'm a convert, socks and all. If you're going to commit, commit fully!

That's just it, they didn't commit. It isn't a pink football top, it's black with pink trim.

What I would have liked, was using last season's home shirt as a template, black and pink stripes. Like this but less obviously off the shelf:

PinkBlackMilanFootballKitSmall.jpg

Anyhow, no point complaining. The shirt itself isn't bad, just the combination of the shirt, shorts and socks.

That's just it, they didn't commit. It isn't a pink football top, it's black with pink trim.

What I would have liked, was using last season's home shirt as a template, black and pink stripes. Like this but less obviously off the shelf:

PinkBlackMilanFootballKitSmall.jpg

Anyhow, no point complaining. The shirt itself isn't bad, just the combination of the shirt, shorts and socks.

Not sure about the pink and black stripes. If we're going to push the envelope further I'd have been interested to see what a reversal of the colours on the current top would have looked like - i.e pink with black trim. If nothing else it would blind the opposition.