Return Of The Transfer Window Mega Thread.

Dark Passenger

Dundee have signed 10 (and counting) but lost 14. Total overhaul as I said in the other thread.

County have lost 11 (plus one youth player)and signed 4. Accies so far signed 2 keepers out of their 4 signings- they don't seem to have followed up Mark Millar, wonder if we'd be interested.

Think Killie have done OK, they're also meant to be signing David Clarkson who played for them as a trialist on Saturday. St Mirren I'm not sure about, a couple of backup forwards for Thompson and a young defender on loan. Keeping McLean was probably their best bit of business.

ICT and St J have signed one player between them, given how relatively poor ICT were once Yogi took over that doesn't seem great.

Osbourne is missing from our list.

• Like 1

Aberdeen

Scott Brown (GK)

Ash Taylor (DF)

Shaleum Logan (DF)

Jeffrey Monakana (M) LOAN

David Goodwille (FW)

Celtic

Craig Gordon (GK)

Jason Denayer (DF) LOAN

Jo Inge Berget (M) LOAN

Alexsandar Tonev (FW) LOAN

Wakaso Mubarak (FW) LOAN

Stefan Scepovic (FW)

John Guidetti (FW) LOAN

Dundee

Grant Adam (GK) RELEASED 1 SEPTEMBER

Scott Bain (GK)

James McPake (DF)

Paul McGinn (DF)

Thomas Konrad (DF)

Kevin Thomson (M)

Simon Ferry (M)

Gary Harkins (M)

Paul McGowan (M)

Dylan Carreiro (M)

Greg Stewart (FW)

Philip Roberts (FW)

Luka Tankulic (FW)

David Clarkson (FW)

Dundee United

Jaroslaw Fojut (DF)

Callum Morris (DF)

Conor Townsend (DF) LOAN

Charlie Telfer (M)

Blair Spittal (M)

Mario Bilate (FW)

Hamilton Accies

Michael McGovern (GK)

Darren Hill (GK)

Danny Redmond (M)

Kieran MacDonald (M)

Jack Simpson (M)

Dougie Imrie (FW)

Inverness

Ryan Baptie (DF)

Lewis Horner (M)

Kilmarnock

Mark Connolly (DF)

Chris Chantler (DF)

Daryl Westlake (DF)

Jamie Hamill (M)

Paul Cairney (M)

Tope Obadeyi (M)

Alexei Eremenko (M)

Euan Smith (M)

Lee Miller (FW)

Josh Magennis (FW)

Michael Ngoo (FW)

Motherwell

Dan Twardzik (GK)

Mark O'Brien (DF)

Josh Law (M)

Lionel Ainsworth (M)

Henrik Ojamaa (FW)

Thistle

Danny Seaborne (DF)

Ben Richards-Everton (DF)

Jake Carroll (DF)

Ryan Stevenson (M)

Abdul Osman (M)

Nathan Eccleston (FW)

Ross County

Antonio Reguero (GK)

Tim Dreesen (DF)

Jordi Balk (DF)

Ben Frempah (DF)

Jim Fenlon (DF)

Uros Celcer (DF)

Darren Barr (DF)

Joe Cardle (M)

Rosario Latouchent (M)

Filip Kiss (M) LOAN

Graham Carey (M)

Jackson Irvine (M) LOAN

Liam Boyce (FW)

Jake Jervis (FW)

Michael Gardyne (FW) LOAN

St Johnston

Simon Lappin (M)

Adam Morgan (FW)

Brian Graham (FW) LOAN

St Mirren

Mark Ridgers (GK)

Ellis Plummer (DF) LOAN

Jeroen Tesselaar (DF)

Adam Dury (M) LOAN

Isaac Osbourne (M)

James Marwood (FW)

Ross Caldwell (FW)

Callum Ball (FW)

Edited by Dark Passenger

Who's been busy? I know Dundee have brought a few players in and St. Mirren signed a striker, but other than there doesn't appear to have been a rash of signings.

Aberdeen

Scott Brown (GK)

Ash Taylor (DF)

Shaleum Logan (DF)

David Goodwille (ST)

Celtic

Craig Gordon (GK)

Dundee

Grant Adam (GK)

Scott Bain (GK)

James McPake (DF)

Paul McGinn (DF)

Kevin Thomson (M)

Simon Ferry (M)

Gary Harkins (M)

Paul McGowan (M)

Greg Stewart (ST)

Philip Roberts (ST)

Dundee United

Jaroslaw Fojut (DF)

Callum Morris (DF)

Charlie Telfer (M)

Blair Spittal (M)

Hamilton Accies

Michael McGovern (GK)

Darren Hill (GK)

Danny Redmond (M)

Kieran MacDonald (M)

Jack Simpson (M)

Dougie Imrie (ST)

Inverness

Ryan Baptie (DF)

Kilmarnock

Mark Connolly (DF)

Jamie Hamill (M)

Paul Cairney (M)

Lee Miller (ST)

Motherwell

Dan Twardzik (GK)

Josh Law (M)

Lionel Ainsworth (M)

Thistle

Ryan Stevenson (M)

Ross County

Antonio Reguero (GK)

Joe Cardle (M)

Liam Boyce (ST)

Jake Jervis (ST)

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Mark Ridgers (GK)

Ellis Plummer (DF) LOAN

James Marwood (ST)

Ross Caldwell (ST)

That list seems to prove your first point wrong. It's important Archie gets his signings right but still it would be nice to see some activity

Edited by Lindau

Aberdeen

Scott Brown (GK)

Ash Taylor (DF)

Shaleum Logan (DF)

David Goodwille (ST)

Celtic

Craig Gordon (GK)

Dundee

Grant Adam (GK)

Scott Bain (GK)

James McPake (DF)

Paul McGinn (DF)

Kevin Thomson (M)

Simon Ferry (M)

Gary Harkins (M)

Paul McGowan (M)

Greg Stewart (ST)

Philip Roberts (ST)

Dundee United

Jaroslaw Fojut (DF)

Callum Morris (DF)

Charlie Telfer (M)

Blair Spittal (M)

Hamilton Accies

Michael McGovern (GK)

Darren Hill (GK)

Danny Redmond (M)

Kieran MacDonald (M)

Jack Simpson (M)

Dougie Imrie (ST)

Inverness

Ryan Baptie (DF)

Kilmarnock

Mark Connolly (DF)

Jamie Hamill (M)

Paul Cairney (M)

Lee Miller (ST)

Motherwell

Dan Twardzik (GK)

Josh Law (M)

Lionel Ainsworth (M)

Thistle

Ryan Stevenson (M)

Ross County

Antonio Reguero (GK)

Joe Cardle (M)

Liam Boyce (ST)

Jake Jervis (ST)

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Mark Ridgers (GK)

Ellis Plummer (DF) LOAN

James Marwood (ST)

Ross Caldwell (ST)

Of that entire list, well done Aberdeen and Dundee United. Outside of them (who we're hardly competing with) I can't see a player I'd particularly want us to sign.

I'm quite happy for things to continue at a steady pace if it means avoiding some of the players I've seen us linked with.

I'm probably unaware of most of the jokers we've been linked to. I am most definitely aware that we've still 30 days till we kick off the season. The way some on here go on you would think we're playing County this Wednesday night.

Ideally we want players signed in time to bed in and to be match fit but signing the right players on the right terms is far more important.

Is Osbourne still with us ?

Last I heard, we had said he was welcome to join us pre-season, prove his fitness and he would be offered a deal.

Ozzy was clear that he wanted to be down south with his family though. He will probably come to us if he doesn't get an acceptable offer nearer home. Way his injuries/fitness has been, he may well be looking to us for a contract.

Last I heard, we had said he was welcome to join us pre-season, prove his fitness and he would be offered a deal.

Ozzy was clear that he wanted to be down south with his family though. He will probably come to us if he doesn't get an acceptable offer nearer home. Way his injuries/fitness has been, he may well be looking to us for a contract.

And hopefully we'll be offering one at reduced rates from last season, or relative to his ability to last a season.

Haven't seen Barr, Mustoe or Magnay so I can't pass judgement , leave that to others who have seen them in Spain or friendly v Cowdenbeath pre Spain trip. Although I question the wisdom of taking Magnay to Spain when he has now signed for Grimsby, were we going to offer him a deal or what, would be nice to know. I am going to match tomorrow v Morton As guest of a Morton connection. It will be interesting to see our team formation and what trialists we use. I was at a charity golf match and played with 2 Thistle connections who had me convinced Taylor would sign and Archie had other targets ready to sign ( this was in middle of June ) so I am baffled as to what has happened. Also the story coming out of Spain that Gabby was going out on loan has not been mentioned by the club and apparently the player claimed he knew nothing of this. Our squad is threadbare with at least 2 mid to long term injuries and no recognised left back or experienced centre half or a striker to partner/substitute Dools. We have been saying this since end of the season so it is not a surprise .

Haven't pressed the alarm bell yet but if after tomorrow and Dumbarton on Saturday we don't have some new signings I think we are in for a rough ride. Archie said he was looking for 5 or 6 signings and so far only the one.

Haven't seen Barr, Mustoe or Magnay so I can't pass judgement , leave that to others who have seen them in Spain or friendly v Cowdenbeath pre Spain trip. Although I question the wisdom of taking Magnay to Spain when he has now signed for Grimsby, were we going to offer him a deal or what, would be nice to know. I am going to match tomorrow v Morton As guest of a Morton connection. It will be interesting to see our team formation and what trialists we use. I was at a charity golf match and played with 2 Thistle connections who had me convinced Taylor would sign and Archie had other targets ready to sign ( this was in middle of June ) so I am baffled as to what has happened. Also the story coming out of Spain that Gabby was going out on loan has not been mentioned by the club and apparently the player claimed he knew nothing of this. Our squad is threadbare with at least 2 mid to long term injuries and no recognised left back or experienced centre half or a striker to partner/substitute Dools. We have been saying this since end of the season so it is not a surprise .

Haven't pressed the alarm bell yet but if after tomorrow and Dumbarton on Saturday we don't have some new signings I think we are in for a rough ride. Archie said he was looking for 5 or 6 signings and so far only the one.

You do know that the season kicks off FOUR WEEKS from tomorrow? And the transfer window is open for over two and a half weeks after that?

Fully aware of that but to get players in for important positions and to work on systems you need them in ASAP so they can gel. As it stands we don't have a lot of options due to numbers in squad, although our youngsters will have benefited from last year we still have a relatively inexperienced squad. Barr and or Mustoe may turn out to be good additions and hopefully a few others. Motherwell also are looking to strengthen their squad so any players that agents present to us will probably be offered to them too. As said not panicking yet but reiterate the sooner we get guys in for the 3 key positions I mentioned the better

Fully aware of that but to get players in for important positions and to work on systems you need them in ASAP so they can gel. As it stands we don't have a lot of options due to numbers in squad, although our youngsters will have benefited from last year we still have a relatively inexperienced squad. Barr and or Mustoe may turn out to be good additions and hopefully a few others. Motherwell also are looking to strengthen their squad so any players that agents present to us will probably be offered to them too. As said not panicking yet but reiterate the sooner we get guys in for the 3 key positions I mentioned the better

It's far more important to get the right players in. There's no point signing a sub standard player just for the sake of getting him in early so he can settle into the team.

Magennis signs for Killie after leaving Aberdeen. Killie have done some adequate business over the close season despite losing their main goal scorer I suspect they will have a slightly better season this time round.

Edited by JeanieD