Return Of The Transfer Window Mega Thread.

Dark Passenger

Heard a couple of snippets last night from a friend who's in the JAG.

First up, Booth was very much a case of going through the list until we get a left back after Elliot out for a cpl weeks at least. Not sure how far down the list we got before we got to Hibs. Deal only rubber stamped when they knew they were getting an SPL player in on loan (Watson from DU).

Think that says a lot.

& story goes that it's a lad from Kiddiminster that we're after - Johnstone I think the name was- who's a winger but likely to go elsewhere in Scotland.

Make of that what you will. Maybe some club 'insiders' can confirm?

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

You're weird.

If that's aimed at me, tell me more. I related a piece of info I heard.

I'm in the Aitken Suite before every home game & be there next a/e also. Be nice to put a face to your comments. See if you're brave enough in real life than you are behind a keyboard.

Maybe buy you a pint if you are indeed older than 16?

Hahaha...

You're obsession with 'insiders' is weird. From what I can see, you're the only one claiming to have insider information.

Not sure what point you're trying to make about Booth, if indeed there is one.

Not response to my offer.

& I reported something that was told by a friend who's in the JAG. I've no idea if it's true or not but that's where most of us found out about McMillan's suspension from so....

Anyway, that offer? Are you as confident in real life? Or will you stay behind your computer?

Edited by Bleeding Gums Murphy

As well as being an old sage. BGM reads minds! Behind the keyboard? Wish you were Thistle boss!

& here comes his mate Gascube...

Offer open to you as well you know.

Have a grown up debate instead of being a keyboard warrior!

Where's Dick? I'm sure he'll complete the triad of impairments in a minute!

I like Dark Passenger, I like Bleeding Gums Murphy but which one is better? There's only one way to find out......

FIGHT!

Come on guys if you are serious lets at least do this properly. I am sure others on the forum would happily chip in £5 each if you agree to a half time get together at the next match. I am thinking Gladiators (the TV show not the real ones) style with those large cotton bud type sticks and the winner is the one who knocks his opponent in to the vat of custard they are positioned above. Profits would go to a good cause to be decided by the winner.

I like Dark Passenger, I like Bleeding Gums Murphy but which one is better? There's only one way to find out......

FIGHT!

Come on guys if you are serious lets at least do this properly. I am sure others on the forum would happily chip in £5 each if you agree to a half time get together at the next match. I am thinking Gladiators (the TV show not the real ones) style with those large cotton bud type sticks and the winner is the one who knocks his opponent in to the vat of custard they are positioned above. Profits would go to a good cause to be decided by the winner.