0N A Lighter Note, Team For Tuesday Against Morton

Gibberish

Enough is enough wi this Stevenson as a striker bollocks. The guy is quite obviously not a striker. The sooner that that doughball Archie realises this the better. Stevenson is in danger of becoming a target for the boo-boys if he continues to be played out of position. We need another striker but while we only have Doolan and Duggan, at least play one of them. Actually embarrassed for Archie at times with his random clueless team selection/substitutions/tactical nievity.

I don't think today really effects tuesday's team. I would imagine those who have been on the fringe so far will all get a start - i.e. Elliott, Craigen, Wilson, Doolan. I'd imagine Keenan will be a definite starter too.

Probably not far away with that, Santana.

Looks tho' the gist of the thread is to pick your scapegoats from today and exclude them from Tuesday's match. Appears to me it's just another example of how far this forum has dropped of late.

Enough is enough wi this Stevenson as a striker bollocks. The guy is quite obviously not a striker. The sooner that that doughball Archie realises this the better. Stevenson is in danger of becoming a target for the boo-boys if he continues to be played out of position. We need another striker but while we only have Doolan and Duggan, at least play one of them. Actually embarrassed for Archie at times with his random clueless team selection/substitutions/tactical nievity.

Ooft.

Obviously u were not there today, do you think any of these deserve a start after that half shift today

Football is a funny game. A week and a half ago we had the best midfield in Scotland, according to some. Yesterday was a bad day, hopefully a one off - but if you think we can beat Morton with a team that has hardly had a 1st team game then dream on.

Football is a funny game. A week and a half ago we had the best midfield in Scotland, according to some. Yesterday was a bad day, hopefully a one off - but if you think we can beat Morton with a team that has hardly had a 1st team game then dream on.

I would think, Doolan, Elliott, JC and Seaboure coming in for the quoted four have more than enough 1st experience between them.

I would think, Doolan, Elliott, JC and Seaboure coming in for the quoted four have more than enough 1st experience between them.

Maybe.O'Donnell did ok yesterday and we don't really have cover for him right now. Tuesday might be the ideal opportunity to see if Stevenson sitting behind Doolan is likely to work. Hopefully Seabourne is fit again and can come in. Not sure where Craigen and Elliot would fit in. I am not really a fan of making wholesale changes to teams and as I said earlier, it may just have been a blip yesterday.

It may just have been a blip yesterday.

Unable to defend corners.

Unable to change formation through the match when obvious it's not working.

Subs made at predictable times, namely 60mons, 65-70mins & last 10.

Conceding goals in the last 5 minutes.

It's last season all over again.

• Like 1

I'd put this match down as a must win, a cup run could add vital funds in the hunt for a new player or 2 & there's definitely some money to be made in it if the draw goes our way. In saying that, I'd expect a good few changes to be made, but there should still be enough to win the match if we play well.

I'd go for;

Gallacher

O'Donnell

Balatoni

Lindsay

Keenan

Osman

Craigen

Stevenson

Lawless

Elliot

Doolan

I'd put this match down as a must win, a cup run could add vital funds in the hunt for a new player or 2 & there's definitely some money to be made in it if the draw goes our way. In saying that, I'd expect a good few changes to be made, but there should still be enough to win the match if we play well.

I'd go for;

Gallacher

O'Donnell

Balatoni

Lindsay

Keenan

Osman

Craigen

Stevenson

Lawless

Elliot

Doolan

Is Stevenson fit enough t play twice in 5 days??

Unable to defend corners.

Unable to change formation through the match when obvious it's not working.

Subs made at predictable times, namely 60mons, 65-70mins & last 10.

Conceding goals in the last 5 minutes.

It's last season all over again.

What match did we win 4 - 0 last season.

I wasn't getting carried away after Ross County and I am not despondent yet after 1 bad result

Must admit to a bit of pessimism about this tie but that feeling has been with me since I first heard the draw. Perhaps yesterday's shambolic display may work in our favour and mean there's less chance of taking the opposition lightly I reckon we'll play quite a strong side on Tuesday but I'd like it to be physically strong as well.

As we'll be skint this year with poor crowds, we need a cup run or two. So I'd play same team as yesterday, replacing Stevenson for Doolan.

If I were Archie I'd be starting the Morton game with the team he intends to start against Aberdeen. He needs to rebuild fluidity and confidence after Saturday's Debacle.

The experiment of playing Stevenson up front is over and he'll need now to make the decision of whether to drop him to the bench or accommodate in a deeper role behind Doolan .

If I were Archie I'd be starting the Morton game with the team he intends to start against Aberdeen. He needs to rebuild fluidity and confidence after Saturday's Debacle.

The experiment of playing Stevenson up front is over and he'll need now to make the decision of whether to drop him to the bench or accommodate in a deeper role behind Doolan .

The team needs to function under different formations, a team with Stevenson in has very little room for change as it has been picked to accommodate him

I agree. Use Tuesday night as training exercise but with a difference, play our best players. I don't think a Tuesday night match should have much in way of a tiring influence on a Saturday match. Especially so early in the season. It may be tho' light knocks etc from yesterday could have a bearing on selection.