Transfer Deadline Day

Juanito

Good Luck Archie.

Never before have Thistle ever had any interest in transfer deadline day but we seem to be in for 3 players.

I remember turning up for the first game of the season under Lambie and trying to find out who the curly haired guy warming up was (Callum Campbell).

Clydebank away wasn't it?

It certainly was. Think it was either 2-2 or 4-1 thistle, but can't remember which.

Just remember the big man running through early on and just emptying the bankies keeper, and rolling the ball into the empty net while the keeper was lying in a heap on the floor.

What a way to introduce yourself to your new fans! Loved the big man after that.

According to Chris Jack, business is indeed done for the day. I guess free-agents and emergency loan deals can be concluded after the window closes.

We heard that this time last year.

Have to say that if we are done it won't surprise me. Disappoint yes, surprise no.

We're light in wide areas up top esp I f Higgy gets injured. Also short of another centre half for me.

Like I said though, not surprised.