Sack Archie

Gibberish

Tombstone.

You personally are one of the reasons why we voted no. I know you probably voted no too, but you did that for yourself.

Over the last 140 years or so people have tried to haul this football club into the top division. ********* like you have tried to claw us back. You only ever see the faults, the negatives, you miss the fact that Jackie and Archie have sent out the greatest Thistle sides that we have seen.

This is a tremendous time to be a Thistle Supporter, and with a bit more of a push we can do great things here. I don't know if it will be this year, but there is a trophy coming.

Its all good, calm down.

Is this some sort of gimmick account?

The real world doesn't understand you.

We were there trying to be nice, and then everything got turned upside down.

We bought roses, but it was ecckys you wanted. Ok, the Glencoe paths are not exactly the catwalk, but your diamonds glitter in the west coast sunset.

Many of us tried, we went over the top.

There is still a battle here. I will not give up until we win the battle for social justice. I will not let you cross the Bannockburn until the Bedroom Tax is is abolished, until the Minimum wage is raised and until Scotland has power to make control of her own decisions. But, this can be in the union. The state of the union is strong.

And on those grounds we love you. The water of the Bannockburn still flows.

Ach well.

Quite happy for mods to remove this if they think its inappropriate.

Sometimes my creative head gets way beyond my rational, sensible head.

What started as wordplay etc ends up sounding racist or something. But how can that be, when I have no anger in my heart?

Maybe the fact you've questioned your own post suggests you should delete it?

Here's a clue.

Sweeping generalisation --> Racism

• Like 1

Seaborne,................................................................... there is only one Seaborne.

Only one Seaborne.

Only one Seaborne.

Seaborne,......................................................................there is only one Seaborne

Only one Seaborne

Only one Seaborne

Seaborne........................(repeat to fade)..............

Maybe the fact you've questioned your own post suggests you should delete it?

Here's a clue.

Sweeping generalisation --> Racism

To be serious though, I would have made that joke to a Glaswegian Asian's face.

I have grown up with a community which is essentially based on the principles of the Church of Scotland. But I have never had any cause for concern that the Muslim folk weren't getting a hearing. Although folk hear better with their heads on.

As a Glaswegian Male, you can't really have it much worse in the political correctness stakes.

I mean we are mysogynistic, mean, violent, drunk and a bit rapey.

Well, what were we supposed to do?

If you like someone, but she doesn't seem that turned on to you today.............

Simply ask her to hospitality, 25th October v St Johnstone for wining and dining.

Your account will get empied, but you'll likely get your hole.

Mon the Jags.

Danny came from the sea

And put us out of misery

A dream to Dundee, but even the silvery Tay never had Kris Doolan.

We dance the slosh when he's in the box

Oh, Archie we'd like to see you one last time.

Pride of North West Glasgow.

My father, and grandfather.

Edited by The Devil's Point

To be serious though, I would have made that joke to a Glaswegian Asian's face.

I have grown up with a community which is essentially based on the principles of the Church of Scotland. But I have never had any cause for concern that the Muslim folk weren't getting a hearing. Although folk hear better with their heads on.

As a Glaswegian Male, you can't really have it much worse in the political correctness stakes.

I mean we are mysogynistic, mean, violent, drunk and a bit rapey.

Well, what were we supposed to do?

If you like someone, but she doesn't seem that turned on to you today.............

Simply ask her to hospitality, 25th October v St Johnstone for wining and dining.

Your account will get empied, but you'll likely get your hole.

Mon the Jags.