Up For The Cup? Thistle Vs Academical. Saturday 29 November.

jagfox

It doesn't feel like the Cup this side if Chrustnas. Know it's been revamped etc but there was more a feel about it when the premier teams & top division 1 teams came in to it early in the new year.

Just think at this time of year, fans that choose their games often choose not to spend the money on the football with Chrustnas & party nights approaching!!

Same applies to ST holders. The fact it's no longer on the ticket (know it's been a few years now) it means finding another few quid also.

I think if we get 2500 today we'll do well.

• Like 1

I'd love Archie to use this as a clean slate for team selection. Think Stevenson deserves his chance in the centre of the mid three (only works if Bannigan pushes to left back and doubt will happen). Higgy and Fraser back in. If Eccleston is fit, I think he deserves a game (away to Celtic was a rotten shift to get given!). Hopefully keep Gallacher.

Gallacher

O'Donnel .. Frans .. Seaborne .. McMillan

Osman .. Bannigan

Stevenson .. Fraser .. Higginbotham

Eccleston

Confident that is our best 11 (excluding dools if he gets back on form) - that team could put 3 or 4 past Hamilton and be solid defensively. Looking forward to the cup action.

You're Eccleston-obsessed, mate.

• Like 1

It doesn't feel like the Cup this side if Chrustnas. Know it's been revamped etc but there was more a feel about it when the premier teams & top division 1 teams came in to it early in the new year.

Just think at this time of year, fans that choose their games often choose not to spend the money on the football with Chrustnas & party nights approaching!!

Same applies to ST holders. The fact it's no longer on the ticket (know it's been a few years now) it means finding another few quid also.

I think if we get 2500 today we'll do well.

Yeah, even if I wasn't full of the cold I would be skipping this one- seen Accies already this season. Wouldn't miss a quarter final but other wise keep the money in my pocket