11/12 - 43 - 142 - 9

10/11 - 33 - 104 - 13

09/10 - 27 - 52 - 7

08/09 - 33 - 106 - 9

07/08 - 31 - 106 - 9

06/07 - 31 - 114 - 7

05/06 - 23 - 60 - 6

04/05 - 8 - 22 - 5

10 years 353 games 1106 yellow cards 102 red cards.

Wasn't sure what to compare it against (other than a different ref) but in comparison to us last season we got 6 red cards in roughly 45 games. So that's a red every 8.5 games. Collum averages a red every 3.5 games. Likewise 74 yellows, so just less than 2 a game, Collum averages 3 a game. Plus we have Bannigan and Higginbotham!

Anyway, no amount of stats can change anyones opinion on the Worlds Top Worst Referee.

you kinda lost me, has Collum been a ref for 10 years???

Wasn't sure what to compare it against (other than a different ref) but in comparison to us last season we got 6 red cards in roughly 45 games. So that's a red every 8.5 games. Collum averages a red every 3.5 games. Likewise 74 yellows, so just less than 2 a game, Collum averages 3 a game. Plus we have Bannigan and Higginbotham!

Anyway, no amount of stats can change anyones opinion on the Worlds Top Worst Referee.

Agree that he's an awful ref, but comparing his stats for games involving two teams against our "single team" statistics is going to make it look much worse.

Agree that he's an awful ref, but comparing his stats for games involving two teams against our "single team" statistics is going to make it look much worse.

This was brought to my attention after I posted but I hoped no one would notice, well spotted. It also doesn't take into account how Thistle had one of, if not the, worst disciplinary record in the league last year but hey, was just a Thistle related point of reference.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Australia's 'top referee' give two of the softest yellows of all time in an Asian Cup quarter final last night but then forget to send the player off.

He was then accused by three ex A league players and managers of holding grudges and that the yellows would have been payback for criticism earlier in the tournament by the Iranian manager. Strong stuff.

That Willie Collum Twitter parody is class.