How Many More Pts Do We Need?

Auld Jag

Imo Ross County will be relegated.So how many pts do we need to make sure we are not involved in the play offs?I think 38pts would do so 4wins and a draw should do it.We have 15 games left and with the squad we have this should be achieved.But what we cannot afford is to start games the way we started yesterday and the way we started against St.Mirren.We have shown how good we can be but we have also shown how bad we can be.We need more consistency from now to the end of the season and if we could just get a few wins in a row we will be fine.

40 points will see us safe from Play-off IMO, and I certainly think most of that's achievable pre-split, my reasons for saying so is that I genuinely believe that we can get something from most games we play with the obvious exceptions. If you think games such as RC, Motherwell, St J, ICT, at home and RC and Dundee away we should pick up something from these games.

I know the last 2 games have been poor, but in most of our games this season we have been there or thereabouts in terms of getting something. Arguably we have performed better in "on paper" more difficult games, therefore we shouldn't be too despondent or worried about doing a Hibs