Are We Going Down?

ThickAsThieves

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will we be relegated?

• Yes - we'll finish 12th.
    • Yes - via the play-offs.
    • No - we'll finish 10th or above.
    • No - we'll survive the play-offs.

The way things stand just now, we could indeed "do a Hibs". The players seem to have no fight just now and that is deeply worrying. As is the feeling that there's something genuinely wrong within the squad - perhaps it really is McMillan related and they're all p1ssed off? One thing's for sure - more than half the team aren't trying a leg, and our briefly solid new centre back pairing have lost it big time. We'd have been been no worse off sticking with Aero and Balatoni.

On a different (probably overly optimistic) note, I remember last season at around this stage/the start of March, there was plenty of doom and gloom around the team too. One or two of the less calm posters on here predicted no more goals or points all season. We then found form, went on an unbeaten run after the split, and were OK. I know that looks unlikely just now - but a win or two could set us on our way, especially given that we have a 7pt cushion. Given that, I still think we'll be safe, just - but the longer this run of p1sh goes on the more worried I become.

Edited by ColinKelvin

Motherwell are in shit form too, so that 7 point advantage looks like it could come in handy. I can definitely see one of the teams below us overtaking us - Ross County probably - but will two? I'm not sure.

I say it with a heavy heart but I think we'd benefit from a new manager. Our players would hopefully up their game.

Edited by ThickAsThieves

Motherwell are in shit form too, so that 7 point advantage looks like it could come in handy. I can definitely see one of the teams below us overtaking us - Ross County probably - but will two? I'm not sure.

Does anyone honestly think, right now, that we could possibly defeat Hibs or Rangers over two legs?

With players who don't care on the pitch and tweet about how they're off?

It'd be a slaughter.

Does anyone honestly think, right now, that we could possibly defeat Hibs or Rangers over two legs?

With players who don't care on the pitch and tweet about how they're off?

It'd be a slaughter.

No I don't think many do .... Hibs are likely to be in the play offs imo and they are miles better than Ross C

It depends on whether or not St Mirren and Motherwell improve enough. I don't see this team picking up many points.

Worryingly apart from Taylor and maybe Stevo, the players didn't look like they were prepared to fight at all today.

Seabourne's attitude today was pretty poor. It looked like he didn't even care that he conceded a penalty and he was the captain.

It depends on whether or not St Mirren and Motherwell improve enough. I don't see this team picking up many points.

Worryingly apart from Taylor and maybe Stevo, the players didn't look like they were prepared to fight at all today.

Seabourne's attitude today was pretty poor. It looked like he didn't even care that he conceded a penalty and he was the captain.

Probably disappointed he had to put the armband back on after the ref didn't send him off.

Edited by potty trained

Probably disappointed he had to put the armband back on after the red didn't send him off.

Terrible performance aside I wouldn't play Seabourne again for his clear defiance. I'd prefer to see Lindsay playing.

AA has some work to do to get us over the line with a group of players that don't want to be here.

It's very like the Hibs scenario last season.

Probably disappointed he had to put the armband back on after the ref didn't send him off.

at the time to me, it looked like seaborne made a deliberate lazy legs left in tackle, in an desperate attempt to get himself sent off, and out the game as he clearly wasn't enjoying today for whatever reason.

the fact he whipped off his armband as he was rising to his feet after the challenge, and before he had turned to face the ref fully and before any card was in view, indicated he thought he'd done enough to get a red.

if he had clattered the county player with more force instead of his lazy halfhearted attempt, he could have had a red.

seaborne ..... can't even do it well enough to get sent off.

• Like 1

at the time to me, it looked like seaborne made a deliberate lazy legs left in tackle, in an desperate attempt to get himself sent off, and out the game as he clearly wasn't enjoying today for whatever reason.

the fact he whipped off his armband as he was rising to his feet after the challenge, and before he had turned to face the ref fully and before any card was in view, indicated he thought he'd done enough to get a red.

if he had clattered the county player with more force instead of his lazy halfhearted attempt, he could have had a red.

seaborne ..... can't even do it well enough to get sent off.

Agree that was and is worrying.

He was a total Willie Kinniburgh today sadly.